15

"we've got another job to do" Jeongyeon said, "dad will call us later"

As soon as Jeongyeon ended her sentence, their front door opened and it was Y/N.

"oh, you girls are still home" Y/N said as she she closed the front door behind her.

"and what does that mean?" Nayeon asked.

"I thought you girls would be going out"

"anyways, how was work?" Jihyo asked.

"I didn't went to work"

"then where did you go?" Jeongyeon asked.

"you left your phone. Your brother was looking for you" Jihyo passed back her phone.

"ah... I went back home for awhile" Y/N responded.

"are you even allowed to do that?" Jihyo asked.

"I have permission from Mr Kim"

"did something happen? Your nose is red" Jihyo went closer to Y/N.

"your nose turns red when you cry too much" Jihyo pointed it out.

"I went to visit my late dog"

"you had a dog?" Nayeon asked and Y/N nodded.

"He was a husky, my partner in crime"

"partner in crime?" Jeongyeon asked and Y/N chuckled, "yeah, I wasn't a very good kid. I lost him when I was 5. It was a hit and run... I still miss him till this day... I didn't want any pets afterwards. He was my first and last" Y/N smiled.

"have you girls ate yet?" Y/N changed the topic.

"yup. Jihyo just only finish eating. She woke up at 3pm." Jeongyeon said.

"well, at least you already ate" Y/N patted Jihyo's head.

12 am[aka it's already Friday]:

For some reason, Jihyo couldn't fall asleep. She got out of her room and just walked to wherever her legs unconsciously wanted to go to. She walked to the fridge, "I guess I'm just thirsty" she thought to herself as she poured herself a drink.

She then thought to herself, "she's probably still on her night duty" so she went outside to see if Y/N was still there.

Sure it was dark but there were night lamps so Jihyo could see and it was no surprise how hot Y/N was getting onto her bike.

===========

[here's your outfit and bike]