chapter 10

Manik asked his sister to take Nandini to her room , she will stay in her room .His sister happily take her to the room and said excitedly : Hey Nandini , I am Sia . You will take this bed . I am very excited to share  room with you , we will watch movies and do so many gossips " .

Nandini give her fake smile and said : "ya , I am excited too . Can you please bring coffee for me , I am having a headache ". Sia nodded and left for the kitchen while Nandini look around and think in mind : my servant rooms are better than this , urgh how much I have to tolerate for you Manik. No worry , once you fall in love with me we will live in better house " .

In the evening , Nandini meet her friends .
Soha: " are you mad , you broke the cup .Nandini , Manik sir is middle class person you have to understand his situation and try to adapt his life style if you want him to fall for you ". Nandini look at her friends and start d feeling guilty , she understands how much Manik struggle to earn money .

At night , Nandini knock at Manik door and entered when he gave the permission. She entered look at Manik who is reading the book .

Manik keep the book aside when he saw Nandini and asked :" Nandini , you there ?" .

she doesn't say anything and forward money infront of him. He look confused and asked :"  nandini ,what is this ?" .

Nandini lowered her gaze and said slowly : I am sorry , for the breaking the cup .I know how much struggle you do for earing the money .please take this money and forgive me .I will take care next time before ordering something " .

Manik sighed and said making her sit on the bed beside him and holding her hand :Nandini , yes I feel bad when you broke the cup but I can understand it's your habit and you can't change yourself in one day . The marriage is unwanted for both of them , but now we are married and we will accept each other and learn to live with each other happily . We just need time . And don't worry we will go and Apologize your father  and asked his forgiveness , okay !".

Nandini nodded and said :' If you want , I have money you can take this and please don't say it's my money .Husband and wife are equal and if your money is mine then same goes with you ".

Manik took a deep breath and said :" nandini , I also believe in equality but this is your father money , once you complete your education and have job then I will never hesitate to take those money because it will be yours . And don't worry , I am  here and I will try to fullfill all your demands like your father do " .

Nandini look at him with love and adoration while manik smile at her .They are looking at each other , they broke the eye contact when his mother call for dinner .

Author note :

Sorry for late update but I am stuck and don't know how to process the story .

Please suggest some scenes.

Today or tomorrow I will update one more chapter .

Follow me on instagram : anonymous_writer00000.