Babysitting[Virat-Rohit]

Start from the beginning

The other's like Harry, Rahul, Yuzi and surprisingly Ishan howled on how they didn't get to spent time with her while Sir Jadeja only added fuel to the fire.

He made a note mentally to keep Ishan away from Hardik.

Virat put his phone away after reading the replies and replying to them.

Virat came to sit on couch opposite to Rohit's and Sammy sat on his lap watching some children's rhymes while Rohit was still busy entertaining the baby who now loved Rohit the most.

Vamika while spending days with the team had grown incredibly close to Rohit. He was undoubtedly her favorite when it came to uncles or even otherwise.

Virat smiled at the memory and looked at the kid sitting on his lap watching cocomelon and singing along.

He hated it when people spread the news of rift between the two. It made it even more impossible for them to spent time together in public.

If they saw the way they both loved each other, the way they loved each other's kids. They'll surely have a heart attack, mused Virat evilly.

Sammy was the same way when a baby and even today. Once she spotted Virat, she wanted to be with him.

Virat always loved the kids and Sammy was undoubtedly his favorite niece well maybe because she was his best friend's kid.

"I think we should feed her something." said Rohit looking at Virat.

Virat nodded and went to the  kitchen to get some ceregrow into a bowl.

He passed the bowl to Rohit who took it and started feeding it to her slowly.

Rohit had more experience of being a dad and handled such situations well like now when Vamika refused to eat it, Rohit did some plane noise impersonation, swinged the spoon in air and she ate it immediately.

Virat actually watched this in awe.

Rohit looked at him eye brows raised while Virat closed his mouth and shook his head.

He had seen Rohit do it a lot times before with Sammy but with his daughter, it seemed so perfect to him. 

Vamika was soon done while Rohit finished the remaining ceregrow saying they shouldn't be wasting the remaining.

She played with Sammy for a while but then her eyes started looking droopy.

Virat started singing a lullaby as Rohit covered his ears.

"shut up you're gonna make her deaf with your obnoxious singing skills." said Rohit as he then covered Vamika's ears.

(come on Rohit, we all know what a fab singer Virat is.)

"I sing better than you atleast." retorted Virat immediately in reflex.

"oh you wish, you know what you sound like a dying pig."

"and you think you sing like Kishore Kumar?"

"absolutely."

"you better stop daydreaming."

"you-"

"Dada she is asleep." Sammy whispered.

Both of them looked at Vamika who was now drooling on Rohit's t shirt, sound asleep.

Their eyes immediately softened at the perfect little creature.

Rohit got up to put her on proper bed but she frowned so he sat down immediately.

Sammy got tired too, she fell asleep as well using Virat's hand as pillow while the fathers gazed at their daughters lovely.

In the afternoon when Anushka and Ritika entered the house, they melted at the adorable sight of Rohit sleeping while holding Vamika protectively while Virat and Sammy sleeping on the opposite couch.

They both smiled knowingly and slowly tiptoed inside without making any noise.