⌗27. chase the bride

Start from the beginning

He open and start painting that person using the black paint. using his hand he blurred the edges like it's a sketch in a pad. Not caring of the time, he continue the art that he wanted to finish before the image of the girl disappeared completely in his mind.

Rindou is searching his brother, for an hour now and the place that he knows where that boy is, is the Art Room.

He arrive the room that he had been searching and opened the door of room. "Ran we need to go h- " he was cut off when he saw Ran dropped the brush on his hands and looks at the painting infront of him.

" Ran? "

Ran turns around and smile at him, causing him to be off guard, " Isn't she beautiful Rin? " Ran ask him which he tilt his head in confusion. Ran moves away form the painting showing the painting he made.

Rindou eyes widened seeing the painting, a girl smiling with a dimple on her face, her hair is flow and half of it cover her face, her eyelashes is long fits to her almond. he feels shiver up to his spine seeing the girl on the painting. even thought it's colorless since Ran used blank and white painting it's so realistic.

He knows Ran is an excellent artist but he never seen such a beautiful creature in a painting made by him. " Is that Avyanna? " He ask Ran. the boy shook his head which Rindou not suprise.

another girl again huh? not suprise Ran.

" Her name is (Y/N), Avyanna's real name." Ran smile caressing the cheek of the girl in the painting.

" She's gorgeous. " Rindou compliment the painting. " I know. she's an angel "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the stressful but fun event last night, the student who participate and join to watch the performance. went to their respective dorm and have a wonderful rest.

As the sun in the east slowly to rose up, Ran woke himself up to go for a run before the new event this 7:00 am comes up.

Changing his cloth and put his shoe on, opening the door quietly making sure not to wake up the others. He rans the empty street while the horizon move slowly from the sky, morning breeze hits his face while his hair flows with it.

Stopping his track to take a break, a person passed by greeted him a good morning. He gaze up to the person and recognized who it was, a girl with (h/c)
hair puts in high pony tail while a smile with a dimple plastered on her face staring at him.

" Ah, it's you!? " Ran pointed the girl which (Y/N) flinch and has taken a step back. " You won the Champion Soloist " Ran finished his sentenced making thr girl sigh in relief.

" And the girl I met at the cultural festival." her eyes widened and put a defense posture. " Oh no! you don't remember me? I'm Ran Haitani." (Y/N) nod remembering his name.

" Mikey hate you by the way." (Y/N) straighforward to Ran who choke on his own saliva. " I see that your taking break from your run, can I join you? " she suggested causing Ran to panic, his face turns red when (Y/N) ask him if she can join him.

ofcourse he wouldn't waste such a good chance.

" Sure, I w-wouldn't mind. " he said trying not to stuttered infront of her. she's so beautiful that even the painting that is in the house couldn't compare. he thought to himself.

The two starts to jog the long streets as they watch the sunrise, the orange color with a pinkish mix is such an amazing photographic image.