Imagine

The day has finally came! You and your best friend got tickets to go see Justin BIeber in concert. Your heart is pounding so fast you feel like you're going to faint. The car ride there feels like for hours but you finally get there and you just feel like crying. This is going to be the day that you finally get to see you idol. Justin Drew Bieber. You're just so excited that you and your friend run up to the ticket collector and hand her your tickets. She smiles and says "Enjoy the concert." You smile and her and enter the arena. It is huge. It's everything that you've ever pictured it to be. You and your friend go and find your seats and just sit there taking it all in. You're watching the green screen as it countsdown and your in your seat shaking, just waiting for it to hit 00:00. And it finally does... Everyone screams even you and your friend. Everyone is screaming "JUSTIN, JUSTIN, JUSTIN." Then he walks out onto the stage wearing white. He said to sing As Long As You Love me and you and your friend sing and dance along and taking pictures of everything. But you notice something funny. Everytime that you stare and look up at Justin he stares at you and smiles and winks. You find this weird, but he could also be doing that to anyone around. So you just go back to singing and dancing along. And then it's the last song and Justin askes the crowd, "So who wants to be my One Less Lonely Girl?" The lights flash on and everyone is screaming. Justin look around and he stops and stares at you and smiles. He points at you and says, "Would you like to be my One Less Lonely Gil?" You just stand there in shock. Justin Bieber has picked you, YOU to be the OLLG, so you shake your head yes and follow Kenny to where you're suppose to go as Justin starts to sing. As you walk backstage to go onto the stage you start feeling all this emotion like you're about to cry because you're just so happy. You pinch yourself to see if it's really real, and it is. And Kenny smiles and says "When you're ready you can go, have fun." You smile and nod. You walk onto stage and you sit on the chair thats in the center of the stage. Justin slowly walks towards you with a dozen roses while serenading you. As he walks towards you stares into your eyes and sings to you. And after he's done singing to you, he takes your hand and takes you off stage. When you two are alone backstage he looks at you and smiles... and wipes the tears off your face. He asks you what your name is and you tell him. He smiles and says that's its a beautiful name. You blush and say thank you, he giggles and says that he has to go back on and do one more song and asks you to stay right there. Justin leaves and you're standing there holding a dozen roses wondering why Justin Bieber asked you to stay where you were. You're mind is racing and you can't stand waiting any long. After Justin is finish singing he comes up to you and takes your hand and tells you to come with him. You follow Justin to a room and you're a little confused. You ask him why he brought you here and he said, "When I looked into your eyes I felt something, and I've never felt that way before. I guess that I just wanted to spend more time with you." You smile and you give him a hug. Then you and justin sit in that room for hours talking, laughing and sharing secrets and before you know it you have to leave. You don't want to go but you know you have to because justin has to leave in a couple of hours to go another concert. You hug him and he hugs you tight. You don't want to pull away but you have to, and you look into his eyes smile and walk out the door and close it behind you. You find yourself tearing up as you're walking to the exit, you just met Justin Bieber, he wanted to spend more time with you and you met the normal justin that basically no one else met! You felt special for the hours you and justin spent talking to each other. Then you hear someone screaming your name. You turn around and see Justin running to you. You ask him what he's doing and he said "We just spent hours together and it was amazing. I didn't have to be the Justin that everyone else wants me to be, I got to be myself around you and I had fun with you. And i felt something and when I feel something I can't let it slip through my fingers. And I know we've only known each other for a few hours but I feel like I've known you my whole life. So if you don't mind I'd like it if we could meet up again, and if I don't come near here then ill fly you to where I'm staying at. I'd really like to get to know you and see where this is heading." You just smile and hug Justin and give him a kiss on the cheek. He give you his number and tells you to call him later tonight you agree and hug him again. And you say your goodbyes and leave with the biggest smile on your face.