Chapter 5

Chapter 5

James’ POV

I looked at Sady and the rest (my eyes kept on the red headed figure in the middle) as they left the great hall to go to potions.

Then, out of the blue, I felt someone slap me. Again.

‘OUCH!’ I yelled as my head snapped back to my friends who looked daggers at me. ‘What?’ I then asked.

‘We weren’t preparing a prank!’ Moony said. ‘We’ve got nothing!’ Padfoot added. Wormtail kept silent. He looked like he wanted to try to eat his brains again. Why was he even part of our friends group… Oh yeah, he admired us. And how can you decline someone that stops trying to eat their brains to look at you? Indeed, you can’t.

‘All I tried to do was getting out of that situation! Would you rather have had Moony telling her where we really were?’ I snapped back at Sirius.

He looked at me with this “GRRR” look, and I looked back with the same look but then double as strong. As result, he had to look away. Victory.

‘All I want to say is’ I continued, a lot friendlier this time. ‘We have plenty of time now to plan something. As long as Sady sees what we did, everything is okay’ I finished.

‘And I know exactly what we should do’ I added with a mischievous grin.

A similar grin broke through on Padfoot’s face. ‘Whatever you’re thinking Prongs, I know I’ll like it’ he said, before we made sure nobody was able to hear us as I explained what we should do.

Sady’s POV

Did I already say I was going to die? Yes I did, but I will repeat it. I AM GOING TO DIE!

Whilst I was making that potion (I was too lazy to read what potion it was) professor Dragonaut kept staring at me with those beetle eyes as black as the night. Every time I looked up to look at the recipe our eyes met, I shivered, I looked away, read what I had to do and quickly continued.

Thank god I was good at potions, because otherwise I would’ve screwed up completely.

‘Everyone, put your work in a flask, label it and put it on my desk’ professor Dragonaut said. I shivered once more because his voice sounded as if there was a dementor in the room. Well, how I thought it would feel if there would be a dementor in the room… YOU GET WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY OKAY? STOP STARING AT ME!

Anyways, I put the potion in a flask, cleaned up the rest, made my stuff ready to leave, labeled the flask and put it on his desk. Since my desk was very close to his, I was the first. Once more our eyes met, and I felt like I was going to be sick. I slowly backed away until he couldn’t see me anymore through the big crowd of other students. Then I turned around, grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom as hard as I could.

As I shot out of the potions classroom, I practically got dragged along with a lot of people wearing ties with the colors green and silver. Slytherins.

‘What the hell is going on here?’ I asked to nobody particular. A Slytherin 6th year student, who seemed nice, stepped out of the crowd to reply to me.

‘Some idiot changed the password, and now nobody is able to enter the common room’ she said with a sigh, before she left me again.

I immediately knew this was what James and the rest had been planning. It was genius.

As I had been standing there for a few minutes, just enjoying the view, the girls came out of the classroom. At first they were surprised by the Slytherins, then were puzzled about where I was and then relieved that they had found me. Long search indeed.

‘LET’S GO TO OUR COMMON ROOM WHICH THE PASSWORD HASN’T CHANGED FROM! BUYAH!’ I yelled at the top of my lungs as I ran past the angry Slytherins. If glares could kill, I would’ve been murdered, brought back to live and killed again at least 200 times. But I really couldn’t care less.

 ^-^                                                                                      ^_^                                                                                      ^-^

It was around lunch time when I saw the guys walking in front of me. It seemed as if they were trying to prevent having to talk to me, but they weren’t escaping from me this time.

I sneaked up to them and yelled ‘BOOO’ as I hit both Sirius and Remus on the back. They both jumped up in shock, a scream leaving both their mouths.

‘Great one Sady!’ James said as he offered me a high five, which I accepted, of course. How can’t you accept a high five? Declining a high five is like cutting someone’s hand of and then hitting that person in his face with his own hand. Indeed, not good.

‘Not funny’ Remus sneered as he practically sprinted away from us. I stared at his brown hair that seemed to move up and down as he walked away. He was joined by Peter.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ I asked the guys, but they didn’t seem to be able to answer my question. I shrugged it off. Why would I care?

‘Are you going to the try outs, Sady?’ Sirius asked me. I frowned slightly, thinking about his question. Was I going to Quidditch tryouts?

‘I don’t think so. I’m like the best keeper in the world, but I don’t have a broomstick…’ I said with a sad voice. I wanted to say saddy voice, but that looks like my name too much, doesn’t it?

‘What?!’ both of the boys practically yelled at me. ‘I can’t afford it, that’s all…’ I said even sadder. The reason why I didn’t have a broomstick was the same reason why I didn’t have many other things. My dad had a lot of wizard money, but when he died, my mom refused to give me anything. She gave me just enough to buy the necessary, and the rest she kept in the safe in Gringotts. She would sell them one day for the value in precious metals.

‘I can get you one’ James said with a smile. I pulled up an eyebrow.

‘His family is filthy rich and they love it that James actually has friends’ (Sirius got slapped by James here) ‘that they are okay with buying things for them’ Sirius said with a grin.

‘Then I would love to try out! Are you guys on the team?’ I asked, knowing that they probably were. ‘I’m a chaser and he a beater. Neither Remus or Peter are on the team. Emily or Macy usually do the commentating. And man they are good’ James said with a huge grin. He and Sirius looked at each other with this glare that said enough. They were thinking of a previous game where Emily or Macy totally ruled the field.

All of a sudden, I felt like hitting them with my bag. So I did.

They looked at me with this “what the hell do you think you’re doing glare”, when I replied ‘My mom really doesn’t care whether I have friends or not. This is what she is okay with doing for you’

Before they could give any other reaction than to just stare at me with an open mouth, I yelled ‘WATCH OUT, THE NARGLES WILL FLY INTO YOUR MOUTH’ before I ran away at top speed.

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for the no update thing!

It was just that I had no idea what to do with this story.

I have ideas, but they are later in the thing. I will try to update more regurarly though. Get a bit more into Sady, Macy, Emily and Lily and stuff. 

If there's anything you'd love to read, don't be shy and ask! :D

Please Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy!