Prologue

She grew up and a prestigious house, he didn't. She was scared if her own family, he wasn't. Her parents were disgusted with her, his weren't. She has witnessed death, he hasn't. She was quiet, he was the most popular boy in the school. She was abused, he wasn't.

   The boy and girl? Harry James Potter and Marcella  Druella Lestrange.

   Marcella, Latin for young warrior, but she never felt like one.

   It was no surprise that Marcella was Bellatrix's daughter. For she has the same black hair and brown eyes, and of course the last name, but that is when the similarities stop.

   Marcella couldn't be more different from her mother. Marcella was a Hufflepuff, kind, and would never hurt a soul. She didn't care about blood,  it doesn't make you any less of a with it wizard. But unfortunately, no one noticed.

   She didn't talk to the other children and they didn't talk back. Of course she would say hi, and some of them would say hi back, most were to scared it was a trick. She tricked the hat into getting her into Hufflepuff, then destroying everyone, although it wasnt true.

   The boy with raven black hair and glasses didn't really pay attention to her. Of course he knew that she wasn't like her family, but they just never talked, neither did Ron, nor Hermione.

   They just went about their own life's. Until Marcella went into the trios compartment in the train going to their 3rd year of Hogwarts, did they finally start talking.