"I'm a bit tied up right now." Joe chuckles as Thomas climbs on his body and I shake my head at how active my children are.

" Joe chuckles as Thomas climbs on his body and I shake my head at how active my children are

The doctor walks into the room and I put my phone on airplane mode to not be disturbed. The appointment starts off fairly well with the doctor asking me a lot of questions about how I'm feeling during this pregnancy and if I have any concerns..

They are aware of my miscarriage so it does get brought up and unfortunately, we did not inform Joelle about it so she started crying really bad. It took for Joe to take her out of the room for a couple of minutes to get her to calm down so I used that time to voice all my thoughts and feelings.

"Ok." The doctor's brows furrow as they move the wand around my stomach and I bite down on my bottom lip as I look at the screen. The twins are being really good, sitting on their dads lap watching everything that is taking place.

"Is something wrong?" Joe asks and I feel my heart start to beat faster as the doctor stays quiet.

"Did we lose the baby?" My voice cracks as I cover my mouth and Joelle comes up to comfort me as I feel myself beginning to tear up.

"No, no, no." The doctor shakes their head before looking at me with an apologetic smile. "I didn't mean to worry you, I read the results from your previous ultrasound and just noticed something different."

I let out a shaky sigh, "What is it?"

"Congratulations Mrs Anoa'i, you are expecting twins." The doctor announces and my face just drops because this is not what I was expecting to hear today. 

"Holy shit." Joe breaks the silence while looking at me in shock as Joelle practically squeals in my ear. I have to literally push her away to get my head straight because I don't know if I'm ready to do the whole carrying twins again.

We are going to have four kids under the age of two.

"I'm really happy for you." Joelle gives me a squeeze while kissing my head before taking a seat besides her father.

In a way, this is a huge blessing considering that we lost one child but this is going to change everything in our lives. Running a business with two one year olds is not easy so how am I going to do that with two babies on top of that.

---

AmerieSanchez: Mrs Anoa'i

9,000,000 likes ~ 50,000 comments

The doctors appointment was very enlightening and I found out that I am almost three months along so I may pop sooner than I did with my first pregnancy. I bawled my eyes out the entire ride home because I do not want to be a stay at home mom and this may force me to becomee that.

"What are you thinking about?" Joe asks me as I prepare a late lunch for the kids who are all passed out in the theatre room. When we came back from the appointment, Joe took them all to the park with Binx for an hour then we all sat down to watch a movie.

"I feel really bad." I smile sadly as I start chopping the carrots. "I should be really happy but I'm not."

Joe looks at me in concern, "Why not?"

"This is more than we bargained for." I tell him. "One baby would work fine seeing as the twins can walk and somewhat talk but two is a lot. I won't be able to work with four kids under the age of two and they all deserve attention so I can't start neglecting our current kids because I have two newborns."

"You're acting as if I won't be here." 

"You only get paternity leave for a certain time." I remind him. "Then you're back on the road and I'm stuck at home with four children that I was not prepared to have. This is a huge blessing and I am so lucky but I'm really scared that I'm going to lose myself in the process."

"So, what are you suggesting?" Joe rubs his lips together as I set the carrots to the side. "Get rid of the babies even though we've basically told everyone?"

I give him a look, "No."

"Then what options do we have because we're not giving up any of our children."

I rub my face in frustration, "What are you prepared to give up?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Joe asks me as I go to start dicing onions and he takes the knife out of my hands. "What are you even talking about?"

"I would have to give up my job to care for the kids so I'm wondering, what exactly will you be giving up?" I cross my arms while staring at him. 

Joe looks at me as if I'm crazy, "What do you want me to give up? It's not as if I'm out here travelling for leisure or spending my nights with friends. The only thing I can sacrifice is my job and I know that you're not asking me to do that."

"Maybe I am." I raise a brow, testing him. "Would you give it up?"

"I think you're being ridiculous." He responds while throwing the knife into the sink. "If I could give up my job without having to worry about our finances then yeah, I would do it because I love you. No matter what we've been through, I have always come running back because I see myself spending the rest of my life with you."

A tear rolls down my face and Joe wipes it away before pulling me into his arms.

"I know you're scared, I am too but you have to believe that we will get through this. Having two toddlers and two newborns at the same time is not ideal but we're going to smash it because we're built like that." He cups my face before looking into my eyes. "After my paternity leave, I can put in a request to switch to being a part time wrestler."

My bottom lip trembles, "That's not fair to you."

"I've got seven months to enjoy being a full time wrestler." He smiles sadly and I just feel my heart break because I don't want him giving up his dreams but I don't know if I can do it. I can't always run to my mom for help because she's still a working woman and she has her own partner who she could be spending all her free time with.

"Nobody told me to open these legs of mine." I say with a laugh. "Let's just wing it and see what happens next. I don't want you becoming a part time wrestler when you're about to reach your peak, that's not fair to you."

"I also don't want you giving up what makes you happy." Joe kisses my head. "When you are ready to start working again, I will take the boys with me to the shows when we're close by."

"Or I'll just enrol them in daycare or have one built in our offices." I sigh before smiling at Joe. "Look at us now, we're actually communicating."

"I don't want to lose you." He kisses my lips and I smile into it while wrapping my arms around his body. "We're married now and I'm never divorcing your ass so we're going to talk through all our issues."