chapter 2

The next day
Cayden's pov
I opened my eyes (oh right I'm in that guy's shop I should make breakfast for him as thanks) I thought, i got up and took off my beanie

The next dayCayden's povI opened my eyes (oh right I'm in that guy's shop I should make breakfast for him as thanks) I thought, i got up and took off my beanie

I have cat ears and a cat tail.

I go downstairs, I start making breakfast I set the table I made bacon, pancakes, scrambled eggs and hash browns also tea I hear him coming ' shit,shit,shit I didn't think he would be awake this early'.

Undertaker's pov
I smell something good, I get out of the shower put my regular clothes on and walk downstairs I see the boys standing at the table frozen 'wait he has a tail and ears what'

I walk up to him he turns around I was reaching out to touch his ears, he puts his hands up defending himself "s-sorry I've overstayed my welcome I'll go now" said I hugged him I reached my hands to his ears petting his head my other hand stroking his tail "you haven't overstayed you're welcome, I could use the company"

I picked him up and walked upstairs to the living room and sat down on the sofa him and my lap"so tell me what are you little one" I said petting him.

"I-i'm a nightmare Shadow cat"he said 'that explains a lot' I thought, "do you have a owner"he shakes his head "then you're mine"he looks at me with surprise yet scared eyes.

"t-the food is getting cold let's go eat"he said he stands up and walks away (mmm that ass though) I followed him to the table and we ate he helped me with my work, I asked him to make me tea.

Cayden's pov
He asked me my name during breakfast, I got the tea I walked into the room but he wasn't there I went upstairs he was sitting on the sofa I put the tea on the coffee table. He pulled me into his lap so i was facing him.

he started playing with my ear and tail "meow meow nya~ nya~"he started to play with my tail too "oh Cayden how are you feeling"he cooed in a seducive way he started grinding against me, his hands went down to my ass and the rest is history.

Undertaker's pov
It's been 4 years since we meet at the cemetery; his back was turned to me.

I kneel down and got out the ring, he turned around "Cayden Stone will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me"he started crying and dropped to his knees and hugged me "yes" he said, I put the ring on his finger.

A few months later we got married and adopted two children.