Never Again... - Harry (1)

Start from the beginning

You grabbed the papers and followed him into his office. He closed the door, sitting down on his chair. You placed them down in front of him and he cleared his throat., "have you finished typing them up?"., you nodded and he grabbed them, standing up and putting them in the paper shredder.

"Great, I don't need them anymore. Did you send them over?"., he said as he sat down and you huffed., "no, I'm sorry I forgot too, I'll go do it now"., you opened the door and Harry shook his head., "don't be daft. Work is done for the day, you can do it tomorrow"., Harry said as he got up and walked over to you.

You saw him getting a bit closer and you felt your nerves creeping up on you., "a-are you sure, Harry?..."., you said as you fiddled with your fingers., "...I-I uh, don't mi-"., Harry leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours.

You body froze for a moment, feeling conflicted. You wanted this but- ugh stuff it. Harry pulled away and shook his head., "I'm sorry, that was forward of me. I know I shouldn't of-"., you cut him off, crashing your lips against his and he stumbled a bit, holding onto your waist.

"Mm, what about your boyfriend?"., "I want you, Harry"., you let out a small whine., he smirked and pressed his lips back against yours, starting to walk backwards to his desk. He sat on his desk chair and pulled you down on his lap.

You put you legs on each side of his thighs and cupped his cheeks, starting to kiss him again. He hummed into the kiss and ran his hands over your thighs. You moaned softly and he pulled away, patting your thighs. "Get rid of these"., you did as he said and unbuttoned your trousers while he unzipped his trousers.

As he waited for you to take them off he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, picturing you in a whole lot of various scenarios as he jerked himself off. You watched him for a moment and smirked as you got under the desk, resting your hands on his thighs.

His head jolted up and he looked down and smirked, tilting his head back and closing his eyes again., "you're bigger than I imagined"., you said as you rubbed your thumb over his tip., he let out a shaky moan and bucked his hips up.

"Y-You've imagined how big I-I am?..."., he questioned as you continued to play with his tip., "...You're v-very naughty, aren't you?"., you leaned forward and swirled your tongue around his tip. He gasped and put his hands on the back of your neck, holding onto your head and moaned.

"Does that answer your question, Harry?"., "f-fuck"., you took all of him in your mouth and started to bob your head up and down slowly, every time swirling your tongue around his tip., "o-oh, ugghh that's it, Y/n. ..."., he moaned., "...J-Just like that".

"Does that feel good, Harry?"., you moaned, deep throating him., "o-oh yes, Y/n!"., he groaned out, putting a hand on the back of your head to keep you there for a moment., "o-oh hold it, right there"., he gripped onto the desk with his other hand.

You hit his legs and he removed his hand, allowing to breath. You started to breath heavily and looked up at him, giving him a smile., "You make me so fucking wet, Harry"., you moaned and kissed up and down his length.

"Get those panties off and come up here"., he breathed out., you did as you were told and wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing your lips against his. He gladly accepted the kiss and slowly put himself inside you. You gasped and tilted your head back, closing your eyes and moaning his name.

"S-Shit, you're so big, Harry!"., "shh, you need to be quiet, ..."., he groaned out, thrusting up into you., "...there could be someone still in the building"., "y-yes boss"., you moaned, kissing him again. You moved in time with his thrusts, putting your hand on the back of his head and ran your fingers through his hair.

You rested your cheek against his temple while your mouth hung open, trying your best to keep quiet, however when he started going harder, hitting that spot over and over that wasn't possible., "fuck! Harry, just like that!"., you yelled, clinging onto him., "...O-oh yes, yes right there".

"I-I...need to cum, Harry"., you breathed out., "mm-mm, not yet"., he groaned. You whined, and pressed your forehead against his., "play...with me..please"., he smirked and put his hand down., "does that feel good, beautiful?".

Your eyes rolled back and you nodded, to overwhelmed with pleasure to answer., "use your words, sweetheart"., "y-yes..Harry"., you moaned out, going faster., "o-oh, that's it. ..."., he groaned loudly., "...You're such a good girl for me".

He pressed his lips back against yours and you whined., "please..let me..cum, baby"., "now"., you let out a scream like moan, clenching around him., "holy s-shit, yes..."., he gripped into your waist, bucking his hips up and throwing his head back, shouting your name as he came inside you.

As you breathed heavily it began to dawn on you that you had just cheated on your boyfriend and you felt bad that enjoyed it so much. After a few moments he pulled out and pressed his lips against yours and kissing your temple.

"U-Uh...that shouldn't of happened, Harry"., you said, as you got up carefully got up, your legs a little shaky, looking around for the bottom half of your clothes., Harry nodded and put himself back in his trousers and cleared his throat., "I agree".