Lionel x Eli (1)

It was 4pm and you had to go to work. You work as a waiter in a pub to make ends meet since you're a single mother. You picked up your three year old, Liam and kissed his head, starting to walk downstairs., "Mommy has to go to work, Liam so you're going to be staying with Daddy".

"Yay! Let's go see Daddy!"., he said excitedly., you walked down the stairs and heard a knock at the door. "I think that's Daddy, Liam"., you opened the door and saw your baby daddy, Henry standing there with his new girlfriend, Marie.

"Daddy!"., Liam said happily., Henry smiled and held out his arms for him., "hey, little man"., "hold on a moment, ..."., you said, fixing up your hair., "...I'll get his bag. It's in the lounge area"., you were in a bit of a hurry so you ran into the lounge area and picked up his bag and your purse.

"Okay, here's his bag, Henry. Remember he has his dinner at 6pm and he goes to bed at-"., Josh rolled his eyes., "I know how to take care of my son, Y/n"., you scoffed and rolled your eyes., "I have to go"., you walked out of the home and locked your door, kissing Liam's head.

"Bye sweetie, I'll see you tomorrow"., he smiled and waved., "bye Mommy!".,you smiled and waved at him, unlocking and getting into your car. You immediately turned on your radio and the song that came in was call me maybe. You absolutely hated this song but it was really catchy and couldn't help but sing along to it.

I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell and now you're in my way. I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss. I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way".

You continued to sing along to the annoying song as you pulled out of the driveway, heading to your work. You never really liked your job as much as you always get ogled by drunk men but you're working to give your son the best life possible.

You arrived at work and got out of the car, locking up and heading in the back door. Your coworkers greeted you as you walked to your locker., "hey Y/n, over here a minute, aye!"., said one of your favourite coworkers calling you over.

You put your purse in the locker and grabbed your apron and name tag, closing it and walked over to him., "guess who's back"., James, your coworker said, tiredly., "is he?"., you said, smirking, putting on your apron and name tag.

"Yep. Eli is back"., you smirked again and James rolled his eyes and shook his head., "so what's happening with the both of you anyway?"., "I don't know really, a few hook ups really. Anyway I'll talk to you on my break".

You smiled at James and walked out, grabbing a pen and notepad starting to go to your allocated high tables, taking orders. Of course Eli was at one of these high tables and he smirked once he saw you., "anything for you today, sir?".

"Mmm, maybe some shepherds pie an Earl grey and...a bit of you would be nice"., he said smirking at the last request., "well that can be arranged"., you smirked at him., you wrote down his order and started to write down something else.

My break is at 6.
See you then. ;)

You handed it over to Eli and one of your coworkers walked up to you., "Y/n, that man wants you to serve him"., she said, pointing to the older but very handsome man., "I've got these tables to serve, he's going to have to wait".

"You know Benny is always going on and on about excellent customer service. And besides I'll take over your tables until then"., "...yeah alright". "Hello sir. What can I get for you today"., he took a quick look at Eli and looked back at you.