_-Part 3-_

{Going to mt. Sagiri...

Time: Unknown

Date: Unknown

Place: Unknown...}

"Demon talking"

"People talking"

"Threatening talking/Micheal Jackson V.2 Talking"

*in mind/ Telepathic*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"

"Tanjira pass me the bamboo-stick" Izuku said currently working on the basket to carry nezuko quicker. "Ok, Here" Handing the bamboo-stick then holding the cloth to move faster, "Now to wrap the cloth around....Nezuko can you get in please" Izuku said then, laid the shift-make basket on the ground, Gesturing nezuko to get in. She got in but....she's to big, "Nezuko if you could in-crease you're size then try to de-crease it" Tanjira suggested to her sister.

"Wait she could?" Izuku was confused but not really since Mt. Lady could in crease her size as well, He looked back at the basket again and nezuko was in with an adorable face.

 Lady could in crease her size as well, He looked back at the basket again and nezuko was in with an adorable face

*Too...Too damn cute* Izuku thought turning red in the process, *sniff* *sniff* "*he smells weird...like love or compassion* Izuku is something wrong?" she said raising an eyebrow ignoring the fact that izuku smelled like compassion. "N-No Tanjira" izuku said still looking identical to a strawberry, "ok lets finish the basket so that we can travel to, town so that we could get navigation" said tanjira putting the cloth under the basket and, putting it in a knot.

Izuku carried the basket with black-whip, Tanjira was amazed but, before she could ask a question izuku said he'll answer them once they got to Mt. Sagiri. 

_-Time skip No-Jutsu!-_

Tanjira Went asking for navigation to Mt. Sagiri, While izuku went to buy food, "*Thank god for hero work* Thank you" he gave the needed money and, took his leave he looked around for tanjira while getting stares. "Tanjira! Tanjira! where are y- oh never mind" Izuku yelled and found her talking to a women. 

"Thank you again ms!" Tanjira stated bowing, "It's no biggie really b- uhhhhh" She was saying until Izuku came out no-where shoving his glizzy into tanji-

_-Take Numero DOS-_

"Thank you again ms!" Tanjira stated Bowing "It's no biggie really b-uhh" She was saying until but stopped by looking at izuku noticing he's a boy. "Tanjira any good news" Izuku said, Tanjira turned to izuku then replied "yes, this kind women told me that Mt. Sagiri is this way". Izuku turned to the women and said, "Thank you kind person I will be forever grateful!" with this the women turn red before fainting. Both Tanjira and, Izuku looked at her then, put her near her house and left for Mt. Sagiri.

On the way it turned dark so Izuku and, Tanjira Undid the knot then let Nezuko free. She roamed the forest with her sister and, Our broccoli boi, Izuku was in the middle of them. "Hey maybe we should look for refuge since it's getting really dark" Izuku said looking up, Tanjira looked at each other and nodded. With that they left looking for refuge, luckily they found one but Tanjira smelt blood. "Let's hurry ! something is wrong in there" tanjira stated while running in. they saw something that made Tanjira mad but, made izuku almost barf. A demon was eating a human, it noticed our beginning trio and said, " What are you doing here this I- wait" It said pointing at nezuko then swaying it to tanjiro and izuku. "One of you is a demon a women and a.....MAN!" It Lunged at izuku but he jumped out of the way.

Izuku activated O.F.A at 10% and, took both Tanjiro and, Nezuko outside to see face it. The demon gave izuku a image of his best friend Ground zero.

"Tanjira Get behind me I'll try to knock him out so that we can escape" Izuku said with electricity coming off of him

"Tanjira Get behind me I'll try to knock him out so that we can escape" Izuku said with electricity coming off of him. Tanjira looked at him worried but, he looked at her with a look of pure determination. "Ok please don't get killed" Tanjira responded . Izuku gave a thumbs up and gave her an all might smile.

Little did they know that a women in blue clothing was already watching them waiting for the right moment to appear. "Interesting Tomioka was right...there is a boy wonder if he has what it takes to stall a demon or kill one if necessary".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end guys thanks for reading this chapter and, have a great day 

P.S = I will change his breath thanks Unknownskeleton000 for the breath suggestion i will change somethings on his info and, thanks AWall-600 for being with me and giving me suggestions