Chapter 15:

If you chose option B) Wait and call the cops:
You hold the gun in your hands and started shaking. His grin grew even bigger. Oh how tempting it was to shoot him. You wondered why such a horrible man should even exist. You could either shoot him now or call and wait for the cops. You decided to call and wait for the cops. Killing someone was too much for you. You knew it wasn't right. Pulling out your phone from your pocket you dial the police's number. You tell them your location and everything that happened. "Thank you, we will be there shortly." The lady explained. Blue smiled and said "You are weak, but have a strong will." You hold the gun at him and wait for the cops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cops finally arrived and thanked you for your courageous work. They cuffed Blue and jerked him into the cop car. He looks at you and says "See you later, K?" And smiles. The cops thank you once again and leave. You get into your car and start to drive home. While driving home you were haunted by the words that Blue had left with you, but you feel better knowing that you didn't kill somebody. It was time to get back to your normal life.
Great Job! You survived and wasn't stupid enough to let your emotions to take over! You can start again to see the other endings.