Chapter 9:

If you chose option B) Try to take the gun:
You tried looking at Blue without moving your head. At the corner of your eye you can still see him holding the gun to your head. Down ahead you can see the borders security. You wonder when he'll put the gun down, so the security won't question him. You push on the accelerator a little harder to try and get there quicker, but Blue whispers "I told you already, don't try anything. I've got this loaded and I won't hesitate to use it." You lift off your foot from the accelerator as that shiver slides down your spine. You start to slow down as you get closer and closer. Blue finally starts to put down the gun, do you wait or go for it? You decided to wait until you were completely sure the gun wasn't facing you. You were within 10 steps from the stop and finally Blue puts the gun down. You swerve the car to the left to make Blue fly against the door. Here it is, the one chance you'll get of living. Blue flies against the door, just as you had expected. You grab what you thought was the gun from his hand. The car stops, you pull up what you grabbed to face him. He laughs. You wonder why he laughs and look at what you held. HIS PHONE?!? 'Oh no....' You think to yourself. "Well, I told you. Next time don't try anything, wait there won't be a next time!" He chuckles. He pulls up the gun and presses on the trigger. The bullet flew through the air and went straight through your head, spurting blood through the other end.

Great Job. You got yourself killed, you can start over again to see other endings.