Chapter 3 **Has Taylors POV**

I groggily woke up to a boy that looked about my age gazing at me through caged doors. Wait, cage? Why was I in a cage? Or more importantly, how did I get here? ‘’Er…Hi?’’ I asked they boy. He must’ve noticed my hesitation to ask because he smiled a lovely smile that practically took my breath away. His sandy blonde hair fell in whips around his face, cascading his bone structure which, by the way, was marvelous. If someone could have an attractive chin, then this was it. For someone my age he was rather toned and you could tell he had a six pack thanks to his tight black shirt and fitted jeans. Did I mention that he was gorgeous? If I didn’t now is the time. You could tell he enjoyed running because of his ever so attractive V shape. Wow I’m only fifteen, and presuming he’s the same, he’s very good looking.

                ‘’Hello?’’ His husky voice leaked through and into my mind. Crap, I was day dreaming about this boys good looks and I don’t even know his name.

                ‘’Hi…Um, would you mind telling me why I’m here...’’

‘’Taylor, my names Taylor.’’ He filled in the blank quite nicely and his name suited him well.

‘’Emily. Again, would you mind telling me where I am? Where’s my brother and dog?’’ Alarm was rising in my voice. Even I could tell that.

‘’No, I don’t mind,’’ Thank god! I can finally get some hints! ‘’However, my father would. So no, I can’t tell you anything. Sorry Em’’ Why do I love the way he says my name? It’s like we’ve known each other forever even though we just met.

I sighed and in a frustrated tone mumbled ‘’ It’s fine, can you let me out now?’’

‘’No,’’

‘’Can you let my brother out?’’

‘’No,’’

‘’How about Shamus?’’

‘’Who?’’

‘’My dog.’’

‘’Oh…No,’’

‘’ Tell me where I am?’’

‘’In the magical world of fairies and dinosaurs!’’ He choked out flinging his arms in such a way that it was like he was to say ‘’Duh, of course that’s where you are!’’. Was he trying to hold in his laughter? Wow, he’s nice(note sarcasm). It doesn’t sound like this is the first time he’s done this sort of thing…

‘’Ha. Ha. Very funny.’’

‘’I know, sometimes I wonder why the hell I’m not a comedian.’’ He placed a smirk on his face that I presume I’d be seeing more of. I can’t say that I’m disappointed.

TAYLORS POV ;)

She was gorgeous. I wonder if she has a boy friend…NO TAYLOR! You don’t even know why dad has her here! She could be a criminal or something! But still…Her light blonde hair flooded down her back and her fair skin made her have a frail appearance. What color are her eyes? I wish I knew…to bad she’s sleeping. Yes, that is correct. I’m starring at a girl while she’s sleeping. Stalkerville anyone? ‘’Er..Hi?’’ Crap! How many times has she been calling for me! She seemed hesitant so it could’ve been any amount.

Still, I smiled at her, trying to impress her and sooth her at the same time. I don’t want her to think that I’ll hurt her or anything! ‘’Hello?’’ She just looked at me. ‘’Hello?...Hi?...Miss?....I’m Taylor, Hi….Hello?’’ She must’ve snapped out of it because it was then that her eyes became unglazed and she focused on what I was saying.

’Hi…Um, would you mind telling me why I’m here...’’ Oh god. Her voice was light and smooth, she was gorgeous.

‘’Taylor, my names Taylor.’’ I stated. I hope she wanted to know my name! Oh well, she knows it either way now. I finally took the chance to glance at her eyes and saw they were a pretty green. Nice.

‘’Emily. Again, would you mind telling me where I am? Where’s my brother and dog?’’ The alarm was clear in her voice so I thought I’d sooth her a tad.

‘’No, I don’t mind,’’ I just had to smirk, well her goes nothing! ‘’However, my father would. So no, I can’t tell you anything. Sorry Em’’

She sighed and blew out a cute ‘’ It’s fine, can you let me out now?’’

‘’No,’’ I smiled

‘’Can you let my brother out?’’

‘’No,’’ my smile grew

‘’How about Shamus?’’

‘’Who?’’ What’s a Shamus?

‘’My dog.’’

‘’Oh…No,’’

‘’ Tell me where I am?’’

‘’In the magical world of fairies and dinosaurs!’’ I choked out flinging my arms in such a way that it was like I was saying ‘’Duh, of course that’s where you are!’’.  I was trying to hold in my laughter but as soon as I was about to burst she said:

‘’Ha. Ha. Very funny.’’ And it killed my mood. I rolled my eyes, although I wasn’t really all that annoyed.

‘’I know, sometimes I wonder why the hell I’m not a comedian.’’ I placed a smirk on his face at that moment. ‘’So Em. You hungry-‘’

‘’TAYLOR,’’ Great. My obviously drunken father marched in and I began to wonder just how I’d deal with him this time.

Sorry guys, but lets be honest here, this is a good update for me :) I hope you enjoyed and i'd say that it won't be a long till i update....but thats a lie. And i don't enjoy lying to you people! SO...don't expect and update! Then, the next one will be more pleasing because it will be a surprise! :D

BYEE

-MaKenna :)