'Late again Y/n, one day Miss.Ramirez won't let you come in' i read the note Gwen gave and smile a bit, i turn it over and write 'Not my fault Micheal has a weak bladder, still stronger then her marrige tho.' i write and pass the note back to her. 

I see Gwen laugh loudly in no time, making Miss.Ramirez look at her ''Something you want to share with us Gwen?'' the teacher asks, Gwen tries her best not to laugh 

''No, no, i'm sorry.'' she says making me laugh, the teacher scoffs and turns back to the board, Gwen looks at me with wide eyes, i laugh even more.

-

The rest of the class goes algright, i put my stuff in my locker and walk around trying to look for Gwen, i'm thinking of inviting her for a date or something like that.

When i stop Gwen i see her with Harry, ah this men is annpying, i walk to and hear Harry say ''And so i think it would be a great idea if you and me went out for dinner'' he says, Gwen looks at me and then at him 

''Ah i actually can't, this week is gonna be really busy for me, sorry'' She says with a small smile 

''Oh ok i guess'' Harry says schoked she rejected him, Harry then seems to notice me ''Oh, hi Y/n.'' he says making me give him a awkward smile 

''Hey'' i say hoping he will leave me alone with Gwen, he sighs and looks at Gwen again 

''Well i have to get going my dad wants my help in the lab''   Gwen says goodbye and then we are finally alone.

We start walking slowly towards our class ''So are you really busy this week?'' i ask not exacly beliving her words 

''No not really, i just didn't want to hang out with Harry, i know he likes me but...'' She says drufunt of.

''Do you like him?'' i ask her kinda afraid of the question. She quickly looks at me and says 

''No, uhm no, i like someone else'' Gwen says making me think, who else could she like 

''Oh! ok...ah i wass thinking, friday i'm free and if you-'' before i can finish Gwen says 

''Yes, yes i would like to go out with you'' she says making me smile

''Really?'' i ask not surely beliving her, we stop on our way

''Yeah, sure'' she says making me smile even wider. Wow my crush actually said yes, Gwen has been my crush for a while, she is pretty, smart, and has always been there for me. 

She is just great over all, i think she would be good for me in the future. ''Ok then i will see you after class?'' i asks, she nods and smiles. i hear the bell ring telling us to go to class, she i sigh and say goodbye to Gwen. 

-

''Come on kids, ten laps around the court'' The couch says, and i do has said, i look around and see everyone with friends. to be honest i don't have much friends, i mean it's pretty much me, my sister, Micheal and Gwen.

Me and Harry used to be best friends until i told him i liked Gwen and well...he started flirting with her. it sure was a dick move, we had a big figth.

I used to help his dad out in the lab, but after all that i never saw Doctor Osborn again.  i start thimking about what happend the other day, i was just getting out of school and suddently all this agents took me to S.H.I.E.L.D, i guess the Fury wanted some words  with me, i belive they want help with Slovakia. 

But i got my fam rigth here, they are all i need. Suddently i hear  a groan ''You did that on  purpose Flash'' a girl says, i look down and see a kocked down paint can.