ch 3

Danny Phantom

IN

Fright knght returns

CH 3

A.N

Hey guys here's Ch. 3

Danny's POV

The party was about to start and I couldn't find my mustache or cigar. What was I going to do! ''Lose something?'' said Sam as I was looking for my missing mustache. ''Yeah my mustache'' I said looking around my room. My costume was just about complete the only thing missing was my mustache. I didn't even look at her I was to focus on finding my mustache. ''Ehem'' said Sam as she stood by me with black heels… and by the look of it she was wearing a black dress, and a spider necklace and her hair wow….. ''Sam you look great''. I said as I looked at her and her outfit. ''Wow really? Thanks Danny. She said as she blushed slightly. ''So when's the party starting?'' She asked. ''Six'' I said as I headed downstairs and I started checking on everything for Tonight it's going to be.. Epic. ''Wow guys the house looks spooky'' I said as I headed downstairs in my costume. ''Thanks sweetie and thanks for breakfast this morning it was delicious'' said Mom ''Ya Breakfast was delicious!'' yelled Danielle I chuckled a bit. ''Thanks everyone so is everything ready for tonight?'' I asked hopeful. ''Yes and everyone Rsvp so there all coming''. Said Jazz as she set up the… Nacho…. cheese… fountain.

Jazz's POV

I just set up the Nacho cheese Fountain the last thing on my list to make this party complete. When Danny came down from his room and I noticed his costume I was in awe. It was absolutely amazing the suit the cigar that…. mustache it was an amazing costume. ''Hey Gomez where's Morticia'' I said as I winked at my little brother as he was fixing his mustache. ''Still getting ready she'll be here soon'' said Danny as he went in the living room. Sam arrived shortly after. ''Wow Sam your Morticha Adams costume is amazing'' I said as I rubbed her dress wow it feels amazing too''. Sam seemed really happy. ''Yeah it feels good to finally do a couples costume'' sad Sam as she looked at Danny happily. ''This is going to be a good party''. I told her ''you bet ounce it starts I bet.'' said Sam as she headed to the couch and sat next to Danny.

Danny's POV

We waited for the guests to arrive it was five minutes to seven and a couple people already arrived, Dash and Paulina…. Dash apologized about everything and I think that means he won't be messing with me anymore. Thank god, I headed to the refreshment table and got myself a soda as everyone said there hello's. After about fifteen minutes everyone on the guest list arrived and the party started taking off quickly. ''Danny Sam your guy's costumes are the best couple's costume at the party… were so voting for you'' said Quan and Star as they headed to the refreshment table. ''Wow they really like our costumes.'' said Sam as she wrapped her arms around my waist and gently kissing my neck. ''Yeah the party's going well'' I told her as I ate a crunch bar fun size. I really like that candy but not as much as three musketeers bars… ''Come on let's go Dance'' said Sam as she held my hand and headed to the Dance floor.

Dani's POV

This is my first Halloween party as an official Fenton. I didn't want to mess anything up. I mean I was created in a Lab for goodness sake who's to say I won't turn to goop again! I try my very best to stay on the Fenton's good side. So I decided to help Mom with the bob for apples game it looked way more fun than talking to everyone wondering why I was adopted and yet look like I could be Danny's birth sister even though I was adopted and didn't grow up here. It was none of their business anyway they love me for me and that's all that matters to me. As long as I'm with Danny I'm safe… I still haven't started a real… school yet I've mainly been tutored by Mom or Jazz... Since I was created instead of born I missed out on things like learning the basics… but that was already inserted in my files or whatever….. but I didn't learn things like Math and to be honest my reading wasn't the best but Jazz says I'm doing well and I'll be able to start sixth grade with the other kids next year it's Halloween… Jazz let me have a day of since it's my first Halloween as A Fenton. this is going to be a good night I thought to myself as I got a bucket of fake blood and headed to the top of the stairs to find my prankee….

Danny's POV

The party to off without a hitch everyone was having a blast! As was I even Tucker who for ounce wore a proper costume he was a Vampire and he was working it to. ''Cool costume Tuck'' I said as Sam and I danced passed him. '' Thanks D, your guy's costumes are cool to'' he said as he stuffed his face with a piece of pumpkin pie. ''thanks tuck good pie?'' I asked a tad concerned for the well being of my best friend. He was stuffing his face pretty much there….. It freaked me out. ''mmmhmm'' he nodded vigorously as he stuffed his face. I take that as a yes.

I take that as I'm enjoying your food Danny.'' I said as I chuckled at Tuckers actions as if he hasn't eaten in over ten years…. this is going to be an interesting night… I thought to myself as I went back to the party.

Fright kNights POV

There he is skulker is headed to Phantom's home oh… and look they didn't invite me…we'll have to fix that….. I said as I headed to Phantoms home…

A.N

HEY GUYS ANY IDEAS ON WHAT HAPPENS NEXT OPEN TO IDEAS BECAUSE I'M POSSIBLY FINISHING UP THE STORY ON CH 4 DPL2 KEEP READING