Chapter 31: Unbroken Promises.

Start from the beginning

God, I love Oliver Collins so fucking much.

Aria takes my hand and walks me towards the seats as I stare at the game I know nothing about, mostly ogling my boyfriend though.

"Kayden?" A voice I completely recognize asks, Sophia. Shit.

"Sophia, hi," I drawl out as I turn to her. Idiot, idiot, idiot.

"Are you fucking crazy?" She exclaimed.

"It was all her fault, she made me do it." Aria pointed at me, so much for taking a bullet for me. Some cousin she is.

"Dude, you're supposed to be resting." Sophia put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to sit on the empty chair.

"Bro, that hurt." It didn't actually hurt but she doesn't need to know that.

"You're lying, I know you." She sat next to me the same time Aria sat down in the other seat next to me. "What are you doing here?"

"I promised Oliver I'd be here, I don't break my promises." I shrugged and went back to watching the game.

"I'm pretty sure Oliver would've forgiven you, given the circumstances." She muttered at the end.

"Yeah, but I would've felt shitty, where's Izzy?" I turn my head to her.

"She's in the dorm, she's got a test tomorrow." Sophia shrugged, "plus Blake and Izzy broke up, she didn't want to see him."

Hold up.

"What? Why?"

"They weren't really compatible, apparently they didn't really get along for the last couple of months." Sophia explained.

Huh. Never would've guessed, remind me to beat the shit out of him when my side doesn't feel like it's going to explode at any given moment, K?

                  ꕥꕥꕥ

Two hours later, my whole body was sore from sitting in the uncomfortable bleachers' chair, but Oliver's team won. Yay!

It was really exiting and if I could've stood and cheered for him like the crazy fan that I am, I would've.

"I want to go see him," I said to Sophia.

"Are you sure Kay? Everyone's going to crowd around him, I don't want you to get hurt." She helped me get up.

"Yeah, I'm good, I want to see him." I insisted.

"Okay, so I'll push everyone that gets too close to you." Sophia said.

"Me too." Aria exclaimed, "ever since I started being a nanny my violence levels have gone down to a minimum." She shrugged.

She scares me sometimes.

"Me too." Sophia whispered to me.

"How the hell did you know what I was thinking?" I exclaimed and turned to her.

She began laughing her evil laugh, "you always do that thing where you think you're saying something in your head but you're actually saying it out loud."

"That's how you always know." I exclaimed and nodded.

"Yeah," she nodded and continued laughing.

I turned back and my eyes locked with the warm brown eyes I adore.

"Kayden?" Oliver exclaimed, surprise taking over all his features, then he started beelining towards me.

On the way many people, mostly girls, tried to stop him, probably to congratulate him on his win, but he paid them no mind. He kept his eyes on me up until he was right in front of me.

A small frown was on his lips but his eyes showed happiness.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he snaked his hands around my waist, being careful about my stitched up side.

"I told you I'd come," I started, a smile already curving up my lips. "Actually, I had promised I'd come."

"That was before the accident, Smalls." He shook his head and shuffled closer to me.

"A promise is a promise," he finally smiled at me, "now are you gonna kiss me or what?"

And kiss me he did.

ꨄꨄꨄ

Hey, hi, hello.

How are you?

This is technically the last chapter of Rame, omg I'm gonna cry.

I love this story so damn much, even though it's my first and it's probably kinda shitty, it holds such a big space in my heart.

This story has accompanied me since June 2021, it has helped me laugh when I didn't laugh in days it has also made me so incredibly happy.

I won't be too annoying here, I'll probably write more on the epilogue that will come soon.

Thank you for reading it means so much to me!

Anyhow, did you like the chapter?

QOTC☟︎

K, love you, byeeee

K, love you, byeeee