The Woods

I had to clear my head, so I went into the woods. (Sigh) I walked deeper into the woods. Sooner or later I got lost in the woods. So I just sat on a log by a pond.

"Well what do we have here?" A unfamiliar voice made me jump up and turn around. I saw 3 boys surrounding me, one of them with a camera. I backed up close to the water. A familiar feeling ran over me, fear.

"Please leave me alone." I asked nicely. Then I forcefully got pinned to the ground. "Stop!" I yelled. The boy only laughed and grinned. "Nobody can hear you. We're alone." The boy who was recording said.

The boy who was on top of me started to unbutton my shirt. "Stop!" I yelled and grabbed his arms. The other boy who was the look out, grabbed my arms and pinned them down. "You can't escape." The boy on top of me said with a smirk then kissed me. But I moved my head and he kissed my cheek instead.

"I'm not having my first kiss with a rapist." I said narrowing my eyes at him as he laughed. "I'll make you like it then." He said still smirking, looking down at my breast.

POV: Jeff

I walked through the woods cutting the trees that I walked by. I stopped when I heard screaming. Guess EJ really was going to find the first kill this time. Guess that kisses my 10 dollars away.

"Someone please help me!" A familiar voice yelled that made me look in the direction of the voice. I ran to the voice as I got my knife out.

POV: Raygan

"You really are pathetic, huh?" A familiar voice said. I looked over and saw a horrid site. It was him, my parents's killer. I was even more scared.