18 It's Differnt

Comincia dall'inizio

Ratna nodded ok and they left GH.

*Garima, take a paper and note it down. We should make list of what to do* Bauji said.

Garima nodded ok and took a paper and pen. She sat with Buaji.

*Shall I sit with Khushi in her room? * Arnav asked.

*Haann... you can...* Bauji said and concentrated on the list again.

Arnav walked to the room not minding whether Khushi is coming or not. Khushi stood there perplexed.

*What are you thinking, Parameswari? Go to your room...* Buaji said.

Khushi went to her room and saw Arnav doing something on the laptop.

*What's happening here? * Khushi asked.

*Nothing... just giving a look to our next program structure* Arnav said not taking his eyes from the monitor screen.

*I'm not talking about that...* Khushi said.

*Then? * He raised his head, throwing a serious look, making Khushi astonished. Does he really not understand what she talks.

*Why are you hurrying for the marriage? * she questioned.

*Why means? You are not ready to come to London... with me. Then what would I do? Let's go to London as husband and wife...* he said.

*I asked you time...*

*Yeah, I know you need time... I too told you to take time... you no need to bother about it...*

*Is it necessary for me to come to London? *

*Is not it? *

*You are the Boss, so you have to go but why me*

*The Boss needs you to come with him... what to do? *

*Why?* she asked folding her hands.

Arnav suppressed his smile, making Khushi roll her eyes.

*What do you want me to say, Khushi? *

*Tell me the reason...simple*

*It's not simple...*

*Why? *

*We will discuss it later... get ready for the wedding and also come to London*

*What do you think? Will I come to London if you marry me?* she asked plainly.

Her question definitely made Arnav amazed.

*Won't you?* he asked, composing himself.

*What if I denied coming to London? * She asked.

*What to do...? I will cancel the event... simple* he shrugged his shoulders off.

Khushi was thunderstruck. Will he cancel the program if she doesn't go to London? She couldn't believe it.

*Are you crazy? * she almost shouted.

Arnav nodded yes pressing his lips.

*Disgusting...* she murmured.

*Of course, I'm... you will see how disgusting I'm... in the near future* he chuckled.

Khushi sat on the bed and looked at the laptop which was on his lap.

*This is our upcoming program*

Though Khushi looking at the laptop screen her mind was not fully in it. She was thinking about what just Arnav said. Why this man is behaving like an adamant kid...? what will she do if he behaves like this after their marriage? What if he wants her to do everything as per his wish?

*Don't think too much Khushi... nothing will happen like what you are thinking*

*what I'm thinking? *

*I know what you are thinking... you are thinking about how to handle me after our wedding...* he said while typing something.

He stopped typing and looked at Khushi with a smile who was speechless.

*Am I right?* he asked.

Khushi looked somewhere without answering.

*Don't think you can be without answering me after our wedding too*

She looked at him jerking. What does that mean?

*I said don't think too much... I will just ask you to give me the answer. That's all... * he said controlling his smile.

Khushi nodded her head left to right and Arnav smiled. Khushi didn't know why he is talking like this. Is not it sounding like flirting? Yes, it sounded like flirting because Arnav doesn't want to do the same mistake that Neerav did... correction... he didn't want Khushi to avoid him like how she avoided Neerav. He doesn't want to give such a chance to Khushi this time. Let her FEEL for him a little at least... though he said she can take time to get into the relationship he didn't say he will not flirt with her. It's different... didn't it?

To be continued...