description ig

It was a fine summer day. It was hot, but that was normal for all the Filipino students at the school. Normal, but definitely not liked. Crisostomo Ibarra was a tidy young man, always did his best in school. He was often sipsip to his teachers, especially to Ma'am Rosa. His loving girlfriend, Maria Clara, was a beautiful girl, she had long black hair. Ibarra was living the life, he was rich, had good grades, was fairly popular, and even got a beautiful girlfriend.

But some of that stopped when he met this one guy at school. His name was Elias. Ibarra thought he was a new kid, since he had never seen him the past and current year, but he was wrong. Elias had been in that school for as long as God-knows. But, in his first year of senior high, he transferred to another school due to some family problems. After all of that was solved, he transferred back to the same school, the school Ibarra was in.

Elias was a tall, slightly dark skinned boy, who had brown hair that was always tied in a messy manbun. He had such dark eyes, same with his eyebrows. Basically, he was the definition of hot. All the girls liked him, but only for his looks. You see, he had a very mysterious and distant personality, he had few friends that he would talk and laugh with. But he was pretty good at most things. Singing, dancing, sports, academics, you name it.

Now you might think that Ibarra and Elias would be friends, as they are both popular and good at what they do. Yeah, no. They were the opposite of friends. Hell- wait speaking of hell, Elias would always make Ibarra's  senior highschool life a living hell. He would push him around, throw paper and trash at him, pull his hair for no reason, and Ibarra obviously did not like that. It was only until a few weeks ago, when Elias suddenly stopped.

Ibarra was thankful that he did, but he was still concerned, why would he suddenly stop bullying him?