Out Of Hell

Sarah's POV
I woke up groggy and with scientists standing over me. "Huh it worked our little solider." A man said caressing my cheek. I backed away hitting a wall behind me. "Oh don't be scared we have a plan for you." They said and suddenly a blast went through the wall. "So not only are you a theiving intern you're also a child predator." A blue and silver suit of armor said. "You'll never catch us Iron Heart." Another scientists said. "Maybe not her but I can." I saw a red and gold suit of armor say, I pulled legs up to my chest. "Hey sweetheart are you okay?" The blue and silver armor said. "Are you robots?" I asked. "No, this is just so we can fight." She said. "Oh, are you two here to save me?" I asked. "Sure, Tony are you done?" The lady asked. "Yeah, who's the kid?" Tony asked. "What's your name?" She asked lifting me up. "I have a brief memory of someone calling me Sarah." I said. "Sarah got it let's get you to the tower and find your parents." Tony said and I felt sad. "They're dead." I said. "What?" The lady asked. "I remember the blood." I said tears forming. "Hey it's okay Sweetie." She said. I fell asleep due to being dead tired and my body ached. I woke up in a hospital bed and a lady checking me over. "What's your name?" I asked. "Rebecca. Tony is trying to convince his bodyguard to take care of you." She said. I nodded and she finished her check up. "Okay so you are the bill of health we had Jarvis do a scan to see if they did anything to you, appearently you have somehow super solider serum and a sonic scream." She said. "The super solider serum how is that odd?" I asked. "Well while I was doing research on it and recreating it, I didn't finish it when the guys stole all my files. So maybe they put a wacked up version in you." She said. I nodded. "By the way what year is it?" I asked. "It's 2012." Rebecca said. "I was unconscious for 59 years." I said. "Well welcome to the twenty first century." Rebecca said making me giggle. Tony walked in with another man who was slightly overweight and a beautiful tall lady who had red hair and looked professional. "Hi Sarah I'm Pepper, here are some clothes to wear tomorrow when Bex and I take you shopping." She said. "And you?" I asked the man I didn't know. "I'm Happy Hogan, Tony is making me adopt you." Happy said. "So my last name is Hogan, now?" I asked. "Yep Sarah Hogan, we made your middle name Carter since you mumbled it while unconscious." Rebecca said handing me a birth certificate that had today's date for the birthdate and my new name. "Come on." Happy said and I followed him after Pepper made me put on fuzzy socks and shoes over my leggings. We got in a car and Happy drove. "I guess you aren't happy about adopting me." I said. "I don't mind, just don't cause a mess." Happy said. "I just got out being held hostage I don't think I can cause a mess." I said. I saw everything looked different. "Where are we exactly?" I asked. "Manhattan, New York." Happy said. "Wow it looks so different than my time." I said. "Yeah, Rebecca sent me a text that it's been 59 years since you've been awake." Happy said. I nodded and we got to an apartment and walked in the living room.

"I like it, it's cozy

"I like it, it's cozy." I said smiling at Happy. I sat on the couch and found a remote I hit something and the tv came on. "Wow color." I said and found cartoons that I remember watching. I laughed seeing the coyote die. "Sarah come and eat." Happy said. I got up and walked into the kitchen/dining room.