Chapter 1

(Trying a different way to write)

It was a rainy night around a Japanese palace. There were guards in samurai armor training. There was a 12 year old girl in a kimono and a 18 year old boy with a samurai sword standing next to her.

-Timeskip to 3 years later-

"IM DONE DAD. IM GONNA DO WHAT I WANT." The now 15 year old girl was yelling at her father. " I WANT TO RAP DAD. I DONT WANT TO BE A STUPID NINJA." The girl the stormed out of the palace and a now 18 year old boy chased after her.
"Akali", he grabs her hand, "Whats going on?" She turns around and looks up at the boy. "I'VE BEEN FORCED TO DO SHIT I HAVEN'T WANTED TO DO SINCE I WAS 5. IM TIRED OF THIS." She yanks her hand away and storms away from the palace. All the boy did was watch her storm away from her old life into a new one.

-5 Years later-

Cass's POV

It had been 5 years since that day. I sat in the rain listening to the drops hit my armor. I stood up from the log I was sitting on and headed into the barn to see the new group that me and my partner for 4 years have been traveling with. (Not marrige partner)

"Look what the cat dragged in." I looked over to the hay pile to see Ghislaine.

I walked over and sat down next to Ghislaine and took my helmet off

I walked over and sat down next to Ghislaine and took my helmet off. "Man I'm tired. Today's bounty was so tiring." I lay back and my head lands on the hay. "You should quit complaining." I look over at Ghislaine. "And whys that?" She then lays down on her side. "Because its easier then our first job." I sigh. I hate it when she is right.

"Im gonna go to sleep. We have another job lined up tomorrow so I'm gonna get as much sleep as possible." I take my helmet off and take my sword off my hip and put the sword near next to where I was gonna sleep. I lay down and close my eyes and soon fall asleep to the rain hitting the roof.

-The Next Moring at 3AM-

I wake up and have my face being brushed by fluffy ears. I hear rustling behind me. "Lets kill them while they're asleep. Gotta be a fortune of gear on tghem." I feel Ghislaine's ear twitch. I un-sheathed the sword that was between the two of us slowly and activated my ability. I cut ones head off and cut the others arm off. "H-h-AHHHHHHHH!" I flicked the sword to get rid of the blood. "Care to explain what you were doing bud?" He falls to the ground grabbing his arm stump and tries to get away. "I-im sor-rry please don't kill me." Tears were running down his face and blood started to puddle up under him. I reach down and grab my sword that they were trying to steal.

"I knew something was wrong with you people." Ghislaine stood up from the hay pile with her jacket sliding off her body. I walk over and give her sword back to her. "You ruined a great nap just for that. I had a great pillow and everything." She un-sheathed her sword and chopped the guys head off.

I pick up the things they were trying to steal and start to put everything back were it was in my pack. I set my bag down and put some normal clothes on.