Remembering the past Part II(The Return of Ron Ambrose)

Start from the beginning

Ron: But if i have more power Luz. I will be able to save my dad and.........

Luz: You will be much worse than Vilgax Ron.

Luz then looked at me with her two brown beautiful eyes.

Luz: Ron. After the incident, you chose to leave your heroic past behind. You chose to live a normal life and you were given that chance but the world still need a hero.

Ron: The world didn't need me no more. I gave up that life and I won't go to that life again. I already lost someone in the past so I won't do it again.

Luz: Well i support your decision Ron.

Ron: Thanks Luz. You're the best friend a guy could have ask for.

Luz: No problem.

Ron: You know you make a pretty good girlfriend and I'm sure someone out there is lucky to have you Luz.

Luz: I ummmmmm........ Oh look at the time i better head home before my mom think that i have been gone for so long.(she blushed)

Ron: Oh ok then see you at school Luz.

Luz: Well I'm gonna put it on your desk.

Ron: Bye Luz.

Luz: Bye Ron.

After Luz left i been wondering myself. Is this the life that i wanted????

Ron: Dad i really need your advice right now........ I MISS YOU(as i hold the omnitrix in hand)

Luz POV
I feel bad for Ron because he had gone through a lot to tried to forget his past. I need something to make him feel better. Well i have to think of that tomorrow anyways.

.......: You girl!!!!!

Luz: Huh excuse me sir can i help you????

......: Yes i believe you have to come with us if you wanna live.

The mask man pulled something in his pocket. A gun. I have no choice to follow him.

Back at Ron residence
Ron POV
I just finished cleaning the whole room. I felt tired and i wanna go to sleep but then the doorbell rang.

Diana: Ron honey can you please get the door!!!

Ron: Sure thing mom.

I went to open the door to see Camila noceda that is Luz mother. I don't know why she's here but she was crying. I know something bad happen to Luz.

Ron: Hello Miss Noceda, How can i help you???

Camila: Please you have to save my daughter.

Ron: LUZ!!!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO HER???

Camila: She was kidnap by a bunch of mask men and she was taken hostage by them. they sent a letter to me but it was for you Ron.

I took the letter from Miss noceda hands and read what it say.

If you wanted to see you friend alive better give us the Omnitrix or else.