He sighed, "Y/n, Let's not argue right now. I can here to hang out with you.. I don't wanna argue."

He seems pissed off as he looks away from you. This made you even more furious considering the fact that he doesn't wanna explain himself, which leads to him actually keeping something from you.

"I want a peace of mind, damn it! You don't even answer to my calls, nor my texts. It feels like I'm not even in a relationship with you, can you just tell me what the hell is going on-"

"Shut up, will you!"

You flinched as he raised his voice at you for the first time since you two started dating. You froze as you stare at his eyes that are fuming in anger. You can't help not to feel an ache on your heart as he was glaring at you.

"You said you'll treat me right if I gave you a chance in my heart.. does your promises have expiration date or something?" Your voice was soft this time, you're hurt when he shouted at you when you're just asking for a clarification.

"I can't tell you, but I'm busy... I've been busy." That's all he said before looking away again.

You noticed how his behavior changed, this person isn't the Sanzu that you've met anymore..

"So I'm just supposed to sit here and wait until you finally have some time for me? Is that what you want me to do?"

"Y/n, for fuck sake just shut up.. I'm not in the mood to have this stupid argument right now." He said in a irritated voice as he pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Okay, then I'm guessing that's all I have to do.. just to wait." You sarcastically muttered as you nodded your head and turn your gaze somewhere else.

But you didn't expect that this mocking or sarcasm that you did instantly made Sanzu more furious. You're shock when he suddenly just grabbed your arm and suddenly dragged you towards the direction of your bedroom.

He slammed the door close after you two got it, as he pushed you to your bed. Your heartbeat started to race as you felt his anger.

"S-sanzu.. what are you-"

"You want attention that bad? Fine! I'll give you the fucking attention you want!" He started walking towards you, hovering above you as he pinned your hands on the bed.

"Stop! Get off me, you're hurting me!" You tried to wiggle for him to get off. But seeing his eyes, you know things aren't going to go your way. His eyes were scary, it feels like you could melt just by looking at them.

But instead of attacking you, he just sat there.. glaring at you while he takes all his anger on his grip on your wrist. His hands are shaking, and you can't even look at him.. your eyes are close as tears started to form.

You're praying non stop to be save from this monster above you. You're also shaking in fear while your tears roam down from the side of your eyes. You don't even wanna look at him right now.

But to be honest, if we go on Sanzu's point of view right now. He's having a battle inside his head, part of him are saying to hurt you to release his anger, but the other half was stopping him.. and that other half is his heart.

He soon realize the effect of the pills on him. He's anticipating as he looks at you crying. Soon after, he finally got back to his senses.. realizing what he did. He quickly released you as he stood away from you. Shock from what he just did.

You rolled over your stomach and started crying your eyes out from fear as Sanzu doesn't know what to do. He started to panic again while hearing your cries and sobbing.

With his shaky hands, he approached you.. hugging you as his whole body felt like shaking.

"Shh, don't cry.. H-Haruchiyo is here.. see? I'm here, I'll protect you.. tell me who hurts you, I'll kill them Y/n.. I'll kill them for you. Tell me." He was mumbling words that you cannot understand because you never stopped crying.

Sanzu buried his face on the side of your neck and started rubbing your back and comforting you. You felt like he has shown you two different personalities already.. you're confused and scared.

"Y/n, please save me.."