Art school

"Why are you leaving Hogwarts, again?" Oliver asks, cocking his head.
"I'm going to an Art School for 3 months. I told you, Ollie." You chuckle at his silliness and continue packing your belongings.
"Please don't go. I'm gonna miss you lots." He says. He extends both his arms out a little, gesturing he wants a hug, and you walk into his arms.
"Our quidditch team will suck with you gone." He says truthfully and you let out a short laugh.
"Eh, you're not too bad, Wood." You joke and Oliver chuckles.

"Don't go. I'll miss you." Oliver holds your hands.
"I have to, Oliver." You answer softly.
"No, you can make art here!" Oliver suggests.
"No, Ollie, I can't." You say. Tears fill your eyes. You don't want to go, but you have to pursue your dream-even if it's only going to last for a couple months.
"I'll see you the first day of summer, ok? You can come to my house."
"Ok." Oliver answers, his eyes wet.
"Oh, Ollie." You embrace him tightly.
You step onto the train. You wipe your tears as you sit down in an empty compartment.

"I LOVE YOU!" Oliver calls out as the train rushes away.

After a month, you were getting picked on by this one kid at art school, even if you were a better artist than him. Also, it was kind of boring.
You wanted to surprise Oliver, so you walked into the Gryffindor common room. He was sitting on the couch, studying a notebook.
Quidditch plays.
You sneak up behind him.
"That play lost you the game, Wood. Better not use it again." You remind Oliver. He jumps as you talk, but then looks up in front of him and smiles. He turns around and kneels on the couch, his eyes the same height as your's.
"I missed you. So much." He says. He takes your face in his hands and you guys kiss. He then gets off the couch, rushes up to you, and pulls you into a hug.
"I missed you too, Ollie. No words can explain." You answer, your voice kind of muffled for your face was partially buried in his shirt.
"Don't ever leave me again, ok?" He jokes.
"Don't worry, Wood. You can't get rid of me if you tried." You smirk, playfully punching his shoulder softly.