03

tw: mentions of harassment.

"will you ok?"

"I'm fine. hamil is going to meet me"

"he's not even here"

this was the 10th time they were having this conversation, and sloan kept insisted on helping her find her classes, but malia knew she had uniform fittings first period.

so there they were standing in the middle of the hall arguing over it.

There wasn't many people in the halls but the few that were, couldn't take their eyes off malia.

"sloan I'm ok, now go-"

"yeah sloan go" hamil was now standing beside Malia with a hand across her shoulder holding an amused expression.

"look who's finally here, surprised you even showed up"

"keeping tabs on me?"he teased raising an eyebrow

"besides why wouldn't I show up, MY best friend and I have first period together..... unlike some people" Malia turned over to give him a 'seriously' look making him shrug

when sloan found out about malia schedule she was a bit upset but she completely understood but when emil kept teasing her and rubbing it in face that he would get to spend more time with me, that's when she would snap, it was always malia who broke it up.

It was like a child watching their two divorced parents fighting over them.

"you know what? I'm not even gonna give you the satisfaction- Malia text me if you need me, I'll see you later, when he's not around" Malia nodded before giving her a appreciative smile, and just like that sloan was gone.

"will you guys ever stop fighting and get along?"

"me and her? never-"

"now come on, I'll show you first period. Which is by the way the most boring class ever"

they were halfway up the stairs talking over her classes when a familiar voice called out to them.

"Malia!?"

Hamil now had a tight grip on her wrist pulling her faster up the stairs.

"Malia! Is that you?- oh it is!" the sound of her heels hitting the stairs getting closer causing the two to halt in their tracks.

"shit. we still have time to run" it was now Malia who tightened her grip, stopping him from making a break from it.

Malia curiosity got the better of her, so she turned around and to her surprise counselor blatt was now staring at her out of breath with a surprised expression.

"I knew it was you! Oh my, you haven't changed a bit, still as pretty as ever! im so glad to run into you, this early, it's been so long"

"I thought I'd have to pull you out of class just to have a word but here you are, what are the odds-" she exclaimed with a wide smile