Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise

Start from the beginning

Crowe was starring at his father as Jacob glanced at him a few times and was talking as Desmond fixed his hair and looked around before Jacob said something.

Jacob: Just a mintue, Can I go upstairs and make a call quickly?

Tony: Of course I don't mind. . .

Jacob got up as Isabella was looking at him, Jacob went upstairs as Isabella got up and they looked at them

Isabella: I wanna check up on him. Please wait for a moment.

Tony: Of course.

Isabella followed Jacob upstairs as Desmond was having the urge to go upstairs and talk to them before something happens.

Tony: Desmond. . . Could you please go to your room? I wanna talk to your family privately.

( Oh. . Perfect time. )

Desmond: Of course, I can go.

He gave a nervous smile and got up as Tony was looking at him as Crowe heard Tony telling the same thing to Mickie as Desmond quickly ran to the direction where his parents were at.

Meanwhile Isabella and Jacob were talking to eachother.

Jacob: Look, We should try asking him what's going on, Something is going on.

Isabella: I didn't even know this, First Desmond told me he was with his sick friend, Then two weeks ago He said that he was in a world tour.

Jacob was gonna speak before he saw his son running towards them as They were shocked.

Isabella: Desmond-

Desmond: Wait wait wait wait wait. Please don't speak loud!

He whispered as They stared at him and asked questions.

Isabella: What are you doing here?? I thought you were in a world tour??

Jacob: And Who is that father figure, Son?

Desmond: *Holds head* Ummmm. . . . Look, Please don't get angry at me.

Jacob: Who said we were angry?

Desmond: *Sighs*. . . . Don't tell Mister James anything about this. .

Isabella: Whats the matter, Desmond?

( Here comes the truth )

Crowe explained them everything from the beginning about his pretend relationship with Mickie and the reason why and revealed that he is in a relationship with Trish along with Trish bringing her Uncle and Aunt as Desmond's fake parents.

They were shocked but also understood everything, It was a risky thing to do though.

Desmond: I'm really sorry that I lied to you both.

Isabella: Why didn't you tell us from before?

Desmond: It was hard for me to say.

Jacob: I understand him, Its not really Desmond's fault but this is really risky for you especially because you are already in a relationship with someone.

Desmond: *Sighs* I'm really sorry, But this will finish up soon. . . Can you please not tell this to anyone?

Jacob and Isabella looked at eachother for sometime before shaking their head and had a small smile.

Jacob: If you can do this. . . . Then I guess it's fine.

Isabella: We won't tell a single thing to them.

They all looked at him before they heard a voice.

Mickie: Desmond!

Desmond: Oh goodness, She's here.

Isabella: Thats the one your suppose to marry?

Desmond: Y-Yes. . .

He gave a smile and ran off as Isabella and Jacob looked at eachother.

Mickie: Desmond, Where are you??

Desmond: Mickie! I'm here.

Mickie turned and saw Desmond as She quickly walked towards him and stared.

Mickie: What happened?? Where did you go?

Desmond: . . . Nooowhere?

He gave a cheeky smile as Mickie grabbed his hand.

Mickie: Your been acting strange since Mister Jacob and Miss Isabella showed up.

Desmond: Umm. . . . It's nothing.

Mickie: Hmm?

Desmond: . . . . Okay okay, Don't tell this to anyone but. . . . They're my real parents.

Mickie: Wait what!?!?

Desmond: Shhh! Please be quiet.

Mickie touched her mouth as Crowe sighed.

Desmond: Yes. . They are.

Mickie: Really? That means, He owns-

Desmond: Yes, My Father does own the company although he doesn't tell it to that many people about his fame which is my he didn't say anything when Alfred said it.

Mickie: Good gosh, I can't believe it. . . Do they know about this?

Desmond: Well. . . I just told them.

Mickie's eyes were widen until Desmond spoke.

Desmond: But. . They didn't say anything actually. They understood and won't tell anyone.

Mickie holded her heart in Relief as Desmodn fixed his hair.

About Twenty Mintues has past, Desmond's parents were downstairs as Desmond and Mickie were still upstairs. That was until one of the cousins told Both of them to go downstairs, Both Mickie and Desmond made it downstairs and saw Tony, Alfred and Lillian standing up as The three has big smiles as Mickie smiled.

Mickie: Yes Father?

Tony: I have some amazing news for you two.

Lillian: You know Mickie, Mister James told me alot about you and I must say your a really caring women to Desmond and others.

Alfred: And You really love Desmond from the bottom of your heart.

Mickie was smiling and blushing as Desmond smiled as well as Tony smiled.

Tony: Of course Desmond, I like you too. You did so much for Mickie and having our house feel bright every since you came. You done so much especially helping me and my brother.

Desmond smiled and nodded as Tony crossed his arms and smiled.

Tony: I talked to both of your father and Mother about this and. . . . .

Desmond and Mickie were smiling and starring until Tony spoke.

Tony: They accepted this love and You and Mickie will be getting engaged.

Mickie and Desmond's eyes were widen in shock as Tony smiled.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)