∵𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍↪︎

You sat alone at this party that your friends invited you to. Your life was already a mess and this party wasn't helping

You needed something to numb this.

You needed something to take it away.

You walked into a room, with the stoners in one corner, and the coke addicts in another.

Then there was the...I don't know. They just took herione. Do I sit? You knew it was a bad idea but what could possibly go worse in your life. 

"Would you like to sit with us...?" A guy asked. "Um I think so" you said and sat with them. "Ok now this really isn't good for you, so are you sure?" He asked again. "Yes I'm sure" you spat out.

He strapped on a belt- like thing on your arm and got the needle ready. As the sharp needle was placed at your arm, some one barged in.

"Y/n?!" It was your friend Jason. The man with the needle quickly inserted it pushing the deadly fluid into your arm.

After a few seconds of babbled screaming and yelling between two guys, you passed out.

As you woke up with your head spinning and your stomach in knots Jason was sitting with you on the floor what seemed like panicking. "Y/N?, Y/N?!" He yelled. "J-Jason?" You questioned slowly waking up. "Your alive thank god" he said pulling you into a hug.

"I feel horrible Jason" you managed to spit out. "I know, I know it'll be ok" he said taking you to a bathroom. As you laid on the cold bathroom floor next to the toilet with Jason, you noticed a black circle forming under his eye.

"Jason your eye..." you said and he smiled. "It's nothing, just relax ok?" He said pulling you into his chest to rest. "Ok..." you said closing your eyes and drifting off.

"What happened?" You heard another familiar voice say. "Some asshole shot heroine in her arm" Jason said. "It's mostly my fault" you explained waking up. "No it's not Y/n, please rest" Jason said to you. You realized you were still with him on the bathroom floor.

He stayed with you. He hadn't left you...

"I'll get her some water" James said leaving. "Thank you" you said to Jason. "No problem, but why?" He asked you. "Life." You explained. He nodded deciding to not ask any further.

"Y/n you know I love you, right?" He said. Did he really mean this? "I love you too..." you said. He kissed you. This felt right to you. Like it wasn't a lie.

"Stay with me." He said and you nodded. "I will"