"Running away"

*door slams *
"Professor professor I'm sorry ... I'm late.. May I come in"
Professor "Gege!!! What's happening.. Why are you panting? You are late but behave yourself.. Look we have a new student "

Gege looking at Bobo "yo-... "
Professor " Okay, Gege come in and settle down quickly "
Gege rushes and sits on his seat.

Professor "Bobo, now please introduce yourself"

Bobo nodded his head
"I'm Bobo... And.. "
Bobo didn't know what else to say

Professor smiling "okay that's... Quiet... Please have your seat "

Students started giggling while Bobo didn't mind them and straight went to his seat.

Class began and ended but Bobo nearly talked to anyone and straight went to the bus , sitting on the seat on which he sat in the morning.... After a while Gege sat next to him.

Bus moves and wind flows... Making Gege's hair fly with the air in a beautiful way... But Bobo is too consumed in his own thoughts to even notice...

*Gege sneezes

Gege "bless me "

Bobo with a some what annoyed face on his face *eye roll*

Gege "what? Did I do something wrong? "

Bobo "No! Ugh"

Gege "okay let me ask you... What's wrong with you... Did I offend you in any way? Why are you being so mean to me? "
Bobo " Hah! What makes you think that "

Gege "see.. I helped you in the morning to catch the bus... Then I fell asleep and you didn't even bother to wake me up , due to which I got late to the class"

Bobo "I have said it before and I'm going to say it again, I didn't ask for your help and one more thing... Don't expect anything from me either"

Gege "why are you so mean? "

Bobo " DOES IT BOTHER YOU ? "

Gege " Well... It doesn't but.. .. "

Bobo "then don't ask! "

Gege " Ug! Okay.. I don't care.. Now I won't even look at you... I'm sure you'll regret this "

Bobo murmuring to himself " As if I don't regret always "

Gege "what? "

Bobo " Nothing "

Gege moves his head to the other side and looks out of the window *sneez

Bobo in his mind " This boy! I really can have met any other boy on my first day of collage but it had to be this annoying human "

*time pases*

Bobo reaches home and lies down thinking
"Gege sure is annoying... He sneezes too much... But whh.. Why was he.. Sneezing too much.. Was he fine..? Did he perhaps catch cold ?"
Bobo starts imagining Gege's smile when he first met him and the way he talks

Suddenly realises "why? Jus.. Wh.. Why? Am I thinking about him? "
He suddenly gets up and starts to cook something for himself when he realises he had little material to make food ... He realised he has to go out tomorrow for shopping but he doesn't know anything about this city... He has to get some furniture, some books, food and what not .

Gege's POV

"Ugh this guy! What was his name Boba? No it was... Bobo.. Yes Bobo... Why does he hate me.. ?"

Gege's friend who is on call with him "it's okay, why do you care? All this time you have been talking about him and how he treated you... Now let me know something about today's lectures too, will you? "

Gege " I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I'll send you all that right now... "

*Let's name Gege's friend Yua"

Yua " Thank you... I'll be waiting "

Gege "okayyy... See ya! "

Yua "see ya"

*time lapse to morning*