I suddenly heard the door opened and my heart beats fast. I take a deep breath and took once last look at my face before I ran outside.

I saw her holding a plastic filled with snacks and she scooped Leo from the carpet and kissed him.

"Lili" I called her.

She look up to me and her eyes immediately scanned my body.

Her eyes darken and her smile fell. She put Leo back on the carpet and placed the plastic on the sofa before she approached me.

"Nice outfit. Going out?"

"Uhmm, maybe"

"No"

She walked away and I immediately whined as I follow her.

"Lili please. I'm only going out with Irene. V is not present, I swear"

"Even so. You're not leaving"

"Liliiii"

I run to her back and hugged her from behind.

"Lilipoo"

"Nini, don't be stubborn okay? You're not going anywhere tonight"

"But I promised her I'll go. She wants me to meet her mom too"

I buried my face on her back. I felt her sigh but she continued preparing the snacks.

"Lili please"

"Jennie. Don't be hardheaded"

I removed myself from her and slid my my body in her front. I stared at her and smiled but she shook her head.

"Lili look, I'm already dressed. I'm ready to go now please"

I hugged her tightly and look up to her. I kissed her chin multiple times and I didn't remove my pout.

"Lili, I love you. I love you so much. You're the best Lili in the world"

"Mhmm nice try, princess. I love you too by the way" she kissed my forehead but she still didn't say yes.

"Lili please. Don't you love me anymore?"

"Nini, I just said I love you too. Besides, I can't let you go out tonight. Jisoo unnie called me earlier. She said someone saw you last night and now they're investigating the place where you're previously seen. She's even mad at me because she said I'm not hiding you well and that I'm letting you wander around without my supervision. You know your sister and I doesn't bond well"

"I'm sorry. I'll be careful this time. Plus, we're going to the amusement park anyway"

She look down to me and I immediately pecked on her lips and pouted. She was about to say something when we heard her phone vibrated.

I removed my hands from her waist and let her take the call. She look at me before walking out of the kitchen.

I immediately followed her and saw her went inside the room. I scoffed and sat down the sofa.
I crossed my arms and glared at the TV.

I'm still not giving up though. She will say yes later on.

I waited for minutes until the door finally opened and I whipped my head towards her. I saw her smiling a bit and she walked towards me.

"Lili"

"Hmm?" She sat beside me and spread her arms.

I snuggled towards her and kissed her cheek

"Do you know how much my heart is beating for you every time I see you?"

She chuckled and shake her head.