"Haan... Di questioned me yesterday. They are suspecting me it seems..."

"Oh..."

"I think I should behave like a newly wedded man..."

Cutting him,

"You mean, just like a good husband who is desperately waiting to meet his wife...?" Aman asked.

"Haan..."

"Good idea... Carry on..." Aman said seriously.

Arnav left the office. Aman called Lavanya.

"Hi, baby..." Lavanya smiled.

"Hi, Lavi, listen to me..."

"Are we going for an outing?" she asked excitedly.

"No, I call you for an important purpose"

"What's that?"

"ASR left the office..."

Cutting him,

"So earlier?"

"Yes... Just watch Anjali's reaction. Listen to their conversation about his earlier arrival..."

"Ok..."

"Tell me what's happening"

"Sure... By the way, anything may I know?"

"Of course... I think ASR likes Khushi..."

"I too have the same doubt..."

"Really? How?"

"Don't I know his LOOK?"

"Does it differ from Khushi's?"

"Completely..."

"Maybe, he is purposely looking at her to make his family believe..."

"No, Ammu... A man can never fake his LOOK because our eyes are mirrors of the heart... His eyes blink when she sees Khushi..."

"Mmm," Aman said thoughtfully.

"I will tell you what he and Bhabi do"

"Ok"

They disconnected the call.

La came to the living room. She saw Anjali was making a garland with flowers for the pooja there. She sat beside Anjali and waited for Arnav, pretending like helping Anjali.

After a few minutes, Arnav entered RM just like a storm as usual. But his eyes wandered around the living room unusually.

Anjali smiled at him.

"Chotte, what a surprise... you have come so earlier...?" Anjali asked.

"Oh... Headache, Di..." He pressed his head.

"Wait, I will bring you coffee..."

"No, Di... It's ok"

"Oh... I think you want your wife to press your head... Am I right?" Anjali asked teasingly.

Arnav left the place smiling.

"I'm sure, Chotte is deeply in love with Khushi..." Anjali said.

Lavanya smiled.

"See, how earlier Chotte came home...!" Anjali chuckled.

"Didn't he say he has head ache..." Lavanya said as she didn't want Anjali to be in so much hope about their relationship.

"Haan, I think he would be getting his head pressed by Khushi"

"No, Bhabi, I don't think ASR would ask Khushi to do that. Don't we know ASR?" Lavanya said. She tried to lessen the curiosity of Anjali. But, Anjali reacted to it in the opposite way.

"Haan, you are right... Chotte doesn't know to express his emotions. Let me help him..." she stood with a flower plate.

"What are you doing to do Bhabi?" Lavanya asked, trying not to show her nervousness.

"Shhhh..."

Taking a BALM from the table drawer, Anjali went to Arnav's room with the flower plate.

In the meanwhile,

Arnav came to his room and was about to knock on the door. He stopped and looked here and there. As no one was there, he knocked on the door slowly. Khushi who was lying on the bed sat. She saw Arnav getting in. She smiled at him pleasantly.

"Hi..." She said.

"Good evening..." he said.

"Good evening"

"How was your day?"

"Awesome..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Naniji told me Ramayana, today..."

"oh... didn't your Baba tell the story?"

"Of course, he did... but I heard it in a new perception... Nani's perception..."

"Was there a difference?"

"Many... just like the difference between a MAN and a WOMAN..."

"Means?"

"A man's point of view utterly differs from woman's because their feelings, expectations, desires, everything differ..."

"Mmmm... you are right"

That's when Anjali knocked on the door even though it was half-opened.

"Come in..." Said Arnav.

As she expected, Khushi was not pressing Arnav's head but sitting on the bed. Khushi stood smiling at Anjali.

"How is your husband?" Anjali asked Khushi intentionally.

Khushi shrank her brows, confusingly.

"What happened to him?" She back questioned Anjali.

"Chotte, didn't you tell Khushi you have a headache?"

Arnav was tongue-tied. How could he tell Khushi even though he has headaches in real?

Before he said anything,

"Chotte... don't be like this...at last with Khushiji..."

She turned to Khushi.

"Khushiji, please apply this balm on his forehead... he won't ask anyone to do that and bears the pain... I don't know why he does this even after having a lovable wife. Come on, Khushiji... do it" She forwarded the balm to Khushi.

Khushi took it from her hand hesitatingly and looked at Arnav.

"Your husband is a stubborn fellow, Khushiji... he doesn't even ask you to do things for him... not that, he doesn't want to give you rights... he just doesn't like to disturb anyone... But you should not be on the list" Anjali said and sat on the bed and continued making the garland.

Arnav was observing Khushi keenly. She moved towards him and stood in front of him. She gestured him to sit on the recliner. Arnav sat on the recliner and leaned on it, closing his eyes.

Taking a little amount of balm, Khushi applied it on his forehead. Arnav opened his eyes and looked at her when she touched his forehead that made Khushi embarrassed. She turned her gaze to somewhere. Arnav gulped down with an unknown feeling. He again closed his eyes didn't want to embarrass her more.

Anjali smiled inwardly. Lavanya who was observing them from outside, without their knowledge, also smiled. She didn't think Arnav was silently accepting Khushi's service because he had no choice. She knew he could have denied... but don't know why he didn't do that. Is he have feelings for Khushi...? She wanted to make a call to Aman right away but she wanted to see what they do after Anjali leaves the room. So, she stayed, hiding.

To be continued...