"thank you again" i said as i walked over to her and gave her a hug. Billie walked over and gave her a hug too. she pulled away and i grabbed her hand, interlocking our hands.

we started walking to the security car. Sully got out the front seat and opens the door for us. i got in first seeing that there was 6 seats in the backseat. on one side there was a blanket.

Billie climbed in and sat down next to me. i grabbed the cover and threw it over the both of us. "im so sorry" i heard Billie say with her voice cracking.

i looked over to her and her eyes were filled with tears again. "bubba it's not your fault you couldn't have known he blended in as a normal fan" i said as i pulled her into me.

she let out a broken sob and i pulled her closer to me. i moved her head down to my heart beat knowing it would calm her down and kissed her forehead.

it took a minute for her breathing to calm down and she was still sniffing. i started humming Forever by Labrinth and continued combining my hands through her hair.

i got my backpack that was next to me and got Billie's hoodie out. "here bubba it's cold outside" "im ok mama you need it though"

"nope you wear it" "how about we both do and i carry you and Sully gets our stuff" i shrugged my shoulders and sat it back down. about 5 minutes later we arrived at the airport and we through the back entrance.

Billie got out the car first and put the hoodies on. i got out after and put my head and arms in the hoodie. she was a little hesitant to pick me, wanting to not hurt me.

she picked me up and i wrapped my arms and legs around her. she made sure she had a good grip on me and started walking into the hotel.

she went to the elevators and clicked the up button. the elevator doors opened and she walked in, clicking the 8th floor button. the elevator stopped at our floor and then Billie walked to our room.

"can you get the key out my pocket" i said to her. she went into my sweats pocket and grabbed the key, unlocking the door.

she walked in the room and closed it, making sure it was locked. then she went into the bathroom and sat me down on the counter.

i carefully took my right arm out first and then took my left one out. i took my head out the hoodies and Billie did the same. "can you get in the shower with me i need help"

she just nodded her head and lifted me off the counter and went into the room to get us some clothes. she came back with clothes and towels and sat them on the counter. she turned the shower on and walked over to me.

"you need help taking your stuff off" i nodded my head and put my arms up. she slowly pulled it off when it'd gotten to my arms making sure not to hurt me.

she un clipped my bra and then pulled my pulled my pants off. "can you tie my hair up please" she nodded and got my hair all together and tied it off with one of her hair ties on her wrist.

she then took her clothes off and grabbed my hand. we got in the shower and she made sure the temperature was ok before going in it.

leaned her head back letting the water wet her hair and i put my head on her chest, giving her a hug. she hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead.

~after their shower~

we were now dressed and Billie was blow drying her hair. i was sitting on the bed and waiting for her to finish being tired. i heard the blow dryer stop and Billie say, "go to sleep mama i know your tired and you need the sleep"