SSS-Level : Bye! (pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

'No, really. What's up with her?'

Cale looked toward Kim Min Ah in confusion when Bae Puh Rum started to speak over Kim Min Ah's shoulder.

"Keep your eyes closed if it's hard to keep them open! There's no need to keep them open if it is difficult to do so."

Cale hold back a sigh as this particular situation reminded him of Taylor at the Plaza Terror incident.

"...I said I was okay. Plus, I need to keep my eyes open to be able to understand what has happened."

"Raaaaah!"

It was rare to see Bae Puh Rum get angry like this as he shouted before turning away as well.

'seriously! What's wrong with both of them?'

+

"This is, by far, the most surprising part I've witnessed throughout this scenario as a whole."

Rosalyn said as she leaned back to her seat.

She felt like at this 'moment of chaos' that much is allowed.

"I have underestimated young master Cale's level of denseness"

"I think at this point, it is more fitting to be called ignorance, noonim"

For once she was not angry at her youngest sibling's claim.

+

{It seems like Kim Rok Soo of this place ended up being these people's Hero thanks to you, Cale}

The Super Rock nonchalantly added as if it was nothing.

"......"

Cale just closed his eyes.

As for this movable bed...

'Well, it'll end up somewhere.'

He just decided not to think about anything right now.

"None of you are hurt, right?"

He said that as he closed his eyes.

There was a moment of silence before he heard Park Jin Tae and Lee Soo Hyuk's voices.

"...Fuck."

"Hey, Rok Soo. We're not hurt."

Cale ignored Park Jin Tae's swearing and smiled with satisfaction at what Lee Soo Hyuk had said.

Just like this...

Everybody could safely get through this day if they continued just like this.

Cale quickly started to organize his thoughts now that most of the pain was gone and his mind felt refreshed.

His allies just quietly looked down at him.

+

"Refreshed, he said... Aigoo, Glenn, I think my eyesight is getting worse"

For sure he has misread that or had seen the unmatching situation differently.

"No, Bud. I think, we're simply getting too drunk cuz I read the same bullshit"

The both feel the need to instantly sober up afterwards.

+

Among those people, Choi Jung Soo who was pushing against the pillar at the foot of the bed looked away from Cale and observed the area around him.