Sixteen

Emily smiled as today was her favorite holiday of the year. Christmas. She got dressed and walked downstairs to hear the rest. "Edward?" She said as they all looked at her. "What's all this about..."

"Merry Christmas, baby." Edward said. "I knew how much you missed them so I called them to come here. Besides one."

"Ashton." She said. "Ah."

Rosalie walked over and placed her hand on her stomach. "I can't believe it's possible. I'll admit, I'm jealous over your gift, but I know you won't rub this pregnancy in my face."

"Would you like to be the godmother?"

Rosalie smiled and nodded as she hugged her. Edward smiled as he was happy that Emily touched his families life. Tanya walked over and hugged them. "I see she has the right mom."

"She does and she's happy about it."
~~~
That night, Emily walked with Edward along the walk way. "Thank you for making this the best Christmas ever." She tells him. "I was hoping that you found out the truth of the pregnancy today, but I was excited and I thought you should know." She looked at him. "What's next for us?"

"We have our wedding day to talk about or we could elope..."

"Alice will be the first vampire in jail for second degree murder." Emily said laughing "I don't mind a wedding."

Edward looked at her smiling. "I don't either. As long as it's you then I don't care."

Emily kissed him with a smile. "I love you, Edward."

"I love you, baby." He said. "Let's continue this walk."

Emily nodded as she followed him. This Christmas was everything to them. Emily and Edward wondered one thing though. Where is Ashton and how is Bella?

So sorry this chapter is short. Do you want me to rewrite it or continue? If continue, what else would you like to see. I'm trying my best to make these chapters long as you can tell. Enjoy and happy holidays.