As she gets to the alter my father and Andrew hand her off to me. She had tears in her eyes but kept looking up so they wouldn't come out. She stood before me in her beautiful dress. I swear I can't possibly fall in love with this women more then I already am, yet I still find ways to fall deeper in love with her.

     The priest started his sermon and finished it. Then came the vows. I went first-

"Y/n Y/l/n....I love you with my whole being. 

And I promise to always be the man you want me to be.

I promise to cherish the little moments with you

and I promise to always be in your corner, for when you need me 

the most, or when you don't need me at all. I'm still going to

 be there. I love you."

     She stoped caring about her tears ruining her make up a long time ago. After I said my vows she couldn't stop crying. She pauses before she starts her vows giving her a chance to collect herself.

"Lorenzo Lombardi, the love of my life.

I still remember the day we met like it was yesterday 

The way you defended me that time and all the times after 

will always be engraved in my mind as you proving your

love for me. I promise you that no matter what life 

throws at us that I will get through it together

and I promise to always play nurse when you get hurt.

I'd go crazy without you to ground me, I love you."

     Her vows brings a tear to my eye, but I blink it away. The priest asks us both if we do and we both reply with "I do". We then exchange our wedding bands and kiss.

-------------------

Y/n POV:

     After we kiss Lorenzo grabs my hand and as soon as we head down the alter the church doors fly open and shooting blares out. Lorenzo pulls me into him and he drops us to the floor and pulls us behind the alter podium. As our men shoot back the commotion is too much for me to comprehend. Lorenzo pulls a gun from his waist and goes to stand up but I pull him back. "I don't want you going out there Lorenzo" I say stern with a worried look plastered on my face. He looks at me apologetically and removes my hand from him and gets up, "Stay here, I mean it Y/n". He runs out and I stay sat behind the podium praying to god he doesn't get hurt. 

     I whip my head to the right and peak out when I see Sammys body on the floor.  "SAMMY NO!". My scream is so loud that everything stops, or at least that's what it seemed like to me. I see Christiano run to her body and then he gets shot in the shoulder. "What the fuck am I doing...I'm the fucking Killing Machine." I get up and run to a body on the floor checking for a gun. When I find one I start shooting at Russo's men. Every bullet that flies towards me I doge and I hit all of my targets. When one man is left he runs out terrified. 

     Lorenzo turns his head towards me and opens his mouth. "DONT!", he immediately closes his mouth an I run to Sammy body. Ricardo was next to her holding Christiano's bullet wound. I sit next to her body and place my fingers on her neck. When I don't feel her pulse I let out a cry and pull her body onto my lap. My whole body shakes as I sob and hold onto her. Lorenzo comes up behind me and kneels down. "Bella you have to put her down." I squeeze her tighter. "Y/n please put her down. I'm taking you home." Lorenzo comes in front of me and gently takes my arms off of her, he slides her body off of me then picks me up and carries me out of the church.

     I got a chance to look at Christiano and he didn't even care about the bullet wound, his eyes were fixated on Sammy the whole time with a blank expression. Our men were rummaging around the church helping the people who go injured. As we exited the church Lorenzo places me in the limbo and climbs in next to me.  I'm void of emotion as I recall Sammys face in my arms. Lorenzo pulls me into him and cups my face making me look into his eyes, "E-ENZ she d- she's dead." He furrows his brows at me, "I know baby, you're going to get through this, I'm right here." I nod while staring him the eyes and he gets a call. "Hey dad what's the details.", "Alright", "Yeah we'll lay low." 

     Lorenzo whispers something to the driver and the limbo turns around, "What's going on." He turns to me with a sad expression. "We have to go back and get Chris and Ricky, then we're leaving the city for awhile." I nod and the limbo pulls back in front of the church and the boys quickly get in. Christiano makes eye contact with me and I shuffle into his side hugging him tight. He swings his arm around me and holds me. "I'm so sorry Chris" I cry out. He rubs my arm, "Shhhh it's okay, we're gonna be okay." I drifted off to sleep leaning on Christiano for I don't know how long when I was woken up by movement. I opened my eyes and I was in Lorenzo's arms. I lift my head up and Lorenzo gives me a small smile. "Where are we?", "One of my dads houses in Long Island. We're gonna stay here for a while." Lorenzo places me on the couch in a bedroom and rummages through the dresser to find clean clothes. "Let me take your dress off." He walks up to me and I stand and face away from him so he can un zip my dress. As he helps me step out of it I look down at it with furrowed brows and I see its drenched in blood....Sammys blood.

     I quickly look away and turn towards Lorenzo. He hands me a clean t-shirt and sweatpants and helps me into them. He changes himself then we head out to the kitchen. Christiano and Ricardo also changed and were sat at the table talking. I sigh as I see the blood pooling through Christiano's shirt, but neither him nor Ricardo seemed to notice. I go to the bathroom and rummage through the cabinets for a first aid kit and when I find it, I go to the bedroom and get a clean shirt. I walk back to the kitchen and toss the first aid and the clean shirt on the table and Christiano raises his brow at me, "Shirt off now." I say with no emotion. He pauses for a bit then takes his shirt off. Ricardo lets out a chuckle and Lorenzo rummages through the fridge. I clean his wound and asses it to see if the bullet is still in him. When I can tell it's not I sew up both ends of his wound. I hand him the clean shirt and I go and put the dirty one in the bathroom. I then walk back to the boys who are all quiet and just starting into space in deep thought. "Hey um, I'm gonna go to bed." They all nod at me and I walk to the bedroom. 

     I sit on the edge of the bed and sigh as I run my hands down my face. I get up to go wash my make up off and brush my teeth. When I walk back In the bedroom Lorenzo walks in and gives me a small smile. I return the smile but it quickly leaves my face as I climb in bed and curl up into a ball. I feel the side of the bed cave in and Lorenzo snakes his arm around me and pulls me into him with a tight grip. I let out a sigh and we drift off to sleep.