❄️Sal x M! reader

Warnings: Cheating, sh!, Arguing, capital letters, cursing.

(Sal's cheated on you with ....)

(Y/N's POV)
It's been 3 months since me and Sal broke up.. Still can't make up my mind. It all happened so fast I can't process any of it.

*Three months earlier*
"Hey Sal! You in here? I think we need to talk" I echoed in the males bathroom. I could clearly hear Sal's moans echoeing back. I entered and what I saw was the most disgusting thing in my life. Sal and Travis hooking up?!
"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK SAL?!" I screamed at my now ex boyfriend and his new lover.
"(Y/N)?! I- I can explain babe"
My eyes were drowning in tears. 2 months of relationship and strong feelings has gone to waste.
"NO YOU CAN'T. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS DONE"
I ran out crying, catching the attention of most kids in the corridor. Soon, I fell on Larry, my best friend.
"Woah, (Y/N) dude what happened?!" he exclaimed, shocked to see me cry.

"Sal..cheated on me with Travis"
I managed to make out from my tears.
"Hey hey come on dude, cm'here" he opened his arms offering me a hug, which I gladly accepted.

"Look, Sal can be a prick sometimes but he loves you (Y/N)"
" No he doesn't... He wouldn't have cheated on me if he loved me in the first place!" I said between my sobs

Present day, 3rd person Pov

Sal and Y/N were both a mental wreck each on their own way, of course.

Guilty took over Sal, recalling the moment he lost control with Travis.
Y/N, he was still thinking of sal
but he was over him. He decided to make a new start without Sal. Even tho Y/N has trust issues because of Sal, he lived a happier life than before. Well kinda.

Days after the incident, Y/N came back to school, mentally ready to face Sal's cold prosthetic once again.

Y/N was walking down the hallway to his next class which was, unfortunately, with Sal.
He entered the classroom facing down, not wanting to look at Sal's cold boring expression.

"Aye Y/N, bro you're finally back!"
Larry exclaimed. Yeah, Y/N forgot about Larry.
"Hey Lar. How's it going?" Y/N asked him.
"Ah nothing you know it"
After that they both sat on their seats.

(Sal's pov)

I sat in the back, in my regular seat. Y/N sat far away than his usual seat, which was near me. The lesson started and i couldn't focus. My eyes were landing always on the back of his head. God what have I done.
"Mr Fisher the board is right here not on the back of Mr. (L/N)'s head. Please focus"
The teacher said.
I mumbled a plain sorry and started doodling on my book.
I

just drew a heart with our initials in it and i didn't even realize it.

....
"Fuck me im not over him"
Was all i could think of. He is my true love. I can't believe i did this to him.
That's it. After class I'll go talk to him.