𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 8

Start from the beginning

gilseob opened the garage door and the two ran out of the garage. minyoung immediately saw the muscle monster that jaeheon was supposed to have killed (but now it was much, much bigger) and immediately threw her molotov at it. gilseob threw his too and nodded at her. she nodded back and sprinted as fast as she could to the first casualty she spotted: hyunsoo.

minyoung hooked one arm around his and heaved him up. "get up! get up! fucking get up! you're supposed to be all powerful!" she yelled at her half-conscious friend.

hyunsoo raised his head to look at her as he murmured a small "what...?" and minyoung gasped when she saw blood coating his face.

heart thumping so hard she could feel it in her ears, minyoung forced herself to stay focused as she pulled hyunsoo to his feet, "come on!"

hyunsoo blinked at her, becoming more aware of his surroundings, "thank you."

"this is not the time!" minyoung hissed, wiping blood from his face as she pulled him along with her.

as the two stumbled along, minyoung spotted a blood soaked yuri and unconscious sangwook in the wrecked, turned over car they had gone out in. she turned to hyunsoo, "can you walk?"

"y-yes?" he replied hesitantly, unsure but aware of the dire situation.

"then fucking walk!" minyoung told him. she let go of him, not looking back to see if he could stand on his feet, and dashed over to the car. "sangwook, yuri!" she yelled her friends' names desperately.

minyoung went around to yuri's side of the car first, deciding she needed the most help. she opened the car door and saw that yuri looked worse than she thought. "shit, shit, shit! okay, think fast! i need to get you out of here." minyoung muttered to herself as she tried to undo yuri's seat belt. it wouldn't come undone and she screamed a curse of frustration.

"think!" minyoung yelled at herself. she looked around for something to help. her head was clouded with only one thought: she had to save everyone. without worrying abiout the consequences, she took a deep breath to prepare herself for the pain and punched the car window. the glass shattered, some of it embedding into her knuckles, and she grabbed a shard. she successfully cut yuri's seatbelt and pulled the girl out of her seat. minyoung tried to pick her up but she was too heavy.

minyoung rushed around to sangwook's side, thinking that maybe he could carry yuri. minyoung opened the door and pulled sangwook out of the driver's seat. she shook him, "get up! get up! i need you to carry yuri!"

sangwook grabbed minyoung's hand off of him and looked at her in confusion. then, his eyes widened as he stared at something behind minyoung. minyoung turned to see the muscle monster about to attack hyunsoo and gilseob. cold shock rushed over her. a spike of fear clawed her throat and she was sure she was going to throw up.

gilseob pushed hyunsoo to one side and for a moment, it seemed he would die. however, a fire truck appeared out of nowhere and drove into the muscle monster, pinning it against the green home building.

minyoung's attention was brought back to the crisis at hand when sangwook grabbed minyoung's arm and used her to pull himself to his feet. he grabbed his mallet from inside the car and stumbled around to yuri's side of the car, choking out her name.

"i can't pick her up!" minyoung told him, her voice full of desperation, as she followed.

"hey! wake up!" sangwook shouted as he shook yuri by the shoulders.