𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 4

4788 WORDS

4788 WORDS.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘﹝👹﹞⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"relax." eunyoo scoffed. "you've been bouncing your leg ever since you sat down. he'll be fine."

minyoung ducked her head in embarrassment at the callout and forced her leg to stop moving. she couldn't help it. she was petrified for hyunsoo.

after hyunsoo had fell, jaeheon, jisoo and minyoung had ran down the stairs after him and gotten the help of the people in the lobby to bring hyunsoo in. his surprisingly minimal wounds had been seen to and he'd been placed in a room to sleep, everyone unsure if he'd wake up again. and minyoung had been restless since, never leaving his side.

there was stirring beside minyoung and she watched as hyunsoo blinked open his eyes and sat up.

"told ya." eunyoo smiled at minyoung then turned to hyunsoo, "you really fell. when i told you not to die here, i meant the whole building."

"where am i?" hyunsoo asked as he looked around the room. minyoung noticed blood had ran down his neck and dried on the skin. she forced herself not to worry. he was fine.

"it's a place where everyone gathered waiting to die." eunyoo sighed, glancing around the room with hyunsoo.

hyunsoo quickly turned to look at eunyoo. "what about the other two?" he asked, worried.

"they're fine, hyunsoo." minyoung spoke before eunyoo could. "but what about you? are you okay? you fell nine floors."

hyunsoo breathed out a sigh of relief at the fact that jaeheon and jisoo were safe. "i'm okay." he reassured minyoung.

"i guess you aren't as shitty as i thought." eunyoo stated to hyunsoo. "you should worry about yourself, not them."

"pardon?"

"eunyoo." a voice said. minyoung looked up to see eunhyuk waiting at the door. she quickly looked away, feeling overwhelmed with guilt. they hadn't spoken yet, or even made eye contact. minyoung hadn't exactly been avoiding him but she was glad that staying by hyunsoo's side meant she hadn't seen him.

eunyoo looked her brother up and down before walking out, bumping eunhyuk's shoulder as she went. eunhyuk watched her leave, his jaw tightening.

he ignored her and looked to hyunsoo. "you're fine." he said with a small, somewhat relieved smirk. "you fell from the ninth floor and woke up in three hours."