Part Two- Neglect

Aerith's body started to cross over to Emi's control. 'How could this be?!' She desperately repeated in her mind.   She searched the papers and on the back found a signed card.  A permission. Signed by the council, specifically allowing Kaname enrollment into the school. Emi assumed it was that a new council had been put into place.  She slammed the letter back on her desk and rubbed her temples.  Her small time of peace had been tarnished.  Her eyes dared to scan the rest of the letters until she found the name of every other student from the night class. All were there. Ruka, Akatsuki, Senri, Rima, Takuma, Sieren, Kaname, and Aidou.  She sighed as again, she read 'Kaname.'  

Running her hand down her face, she stood up just as the bell rang. It would be time for the orientation ceremony.   And Emi, better said Aerith, had to be present.  She shook her head and sent a message to Aerith.  'I need to take control for a second, Aerith. It's urgent.'  She said. Mentally Aerith nodded and allowed Emi to take over.  Emi, unable to control it at this point,let her blue eyes show as she walked out of the office to her room. Just across the halls, was the class. 

As Emi made her way towards them , all the vampires turned to their headmistress with a respectable bow or smile. She responded with a wave and smile as she walked along.  While she was doing this, Kaname was staring her down. Everything about her... reminded him.  Aidou had opened his mouth about the school. And about how Emi was masively connected to it. But he didnt dare open his mouth about her being alive. He only told kaname that his eyes would do it all. And he was right.  As soon as Kaname laid his eyes on Lunar Academy's headmistress, he saw the resemblance. He knew, in his heart, that it had to be Emi. He didn't know how, but it had to be- the resemblance was too great.  Her movements, smile, stare, said it all.

'Ill have you in my arms, Emi. I promise.' he told himself as he closed his book and slowly started to aproach her. He was overwhelmed with happiness, making his lips spread into his charming smile. Just as he was but a foot away from her, his hand ready to touch hers, a tall figure stood in his way. 

Kaname's deep brown eyes looked forward to see Genesis hovering in front of him.  His smile faded and turned nonchalent. "Hello."  He said. Genesis had the same expression as he looked at Kaname. Being the same height, they were practically at eye level. Genesis put his arm over his chest and bowed.  "Please, refrain from nearing the Headmistress." He politely told kaname, as he rose again. Kaname glared at Genesis as he turned and held his arm out for the headmistress. Emi, though she looked like Aerith, didnt hesitate to accept his arm and walk away from the croud to the assembly room.  

Kaname watched her small figure get smaller and smaller, until it was out of sight.  His gaze was filled with complete despair. How long he had waited.   How he longed to see her blue eyes.  Hold her in his arms, and feel her , almost childish, warmth.  He longed running his hand through her hair, pressing his lips against hers. But what he longed most of all, was being able to tell her he loved her.  No words could describe how much he longed for his Emi.  And how much, he wished she longed for him.

Emi sighed heavily as Genesis walked her down the halls.  "Are you alright?" He whispered as he looked at her.  She opened her eyes and nodded, looking only ahead.  "I just...I  didn't expect for this to happen."  She explained.  "Not so soon, at least." Genesis nodded and followed her gaze to the auditorium doors, where the assembly would be held. Inside, were the velvety red chairs. Each chair in long rows that lined up in front of the stage. Only a couple would be filled, of course. The lights were dimmed and the stage set open for the Headmisstress.