58. Search and rescue

Start from the beginning

"Fine"

"Hey" Andrew said as he walked in. "Knew I'd find you in here" he looked from Snape to her.

He got closer to her, kissing her head.

"Come" he grabbed her hand.

Spencer followed him out of the room.

"Where are we going?" she chuckled.

"Nowhere" he stopped walking.

"Hey" Fred said.

"Hey" she looked at him and George.

"How are you?" Andrew asked.

"Why does this feel like an intervention? I'm not on drugs" she chuckled.

"Just checking up on you" George said.

"I'm good, great even" she nodded. "Oh" she said once she realized the people walking by were whispering. "People are talking about me aren't they"

"Not a surprise is it? Ow! Sorry" Fred said as Andrew hit him with his elbow.

"Guys it's fine" she rolled her eyes. "Now Andrew, I believe we have a potions class to get to?"

"Yes" he answered.

"Bye" she smiled at the twins.

"Not cool" she murmured.

"Yeah yeah" he chuckled. "You know we love you"

"Whatever" she said before they went in the classroom.

Spencer went on with her day, noticing the stares but deciding to ignore them. In between classes people would whisper beside her, this made her decide she would skip lunch.

She walked to Snape's classroom, "can I stay with you?" she asked walking closer.

"I- what?" he looked up from his work.

"Can I stay with you? pleaseee" she placed her book bag on a desk.

"Of course" he said too enthusiastic.

"Really" she smiled.

"No" he answered quickly.

"Please," she pleaded, "I don't want to go back there." Spencer walked up to his desk, "you don't know what it's like to be considered a freak" she said before him. "Well... maybe you do- but that's not-"

"Out" he pointed to the door.

"You got to let me stay!"

"Last I remember you have your very own personal quarters, and I am far too busy to act like I care about the conversation we're bound to have" he stood up.

"But-"

Snape grabbed her book bag, "No "buts" you-"

"Ha-" she snorted a laugh, "you said butt."

He sighed, "I'm busy. Go bother someone else" he handed her the bag.

"Why do you hate me?"

"Number of reasons really" he held his hands together.

"You are the worst dad ever!" she groaned as she left the room.

As she walked back to her room she thought about how she wished Melissa had spoken with her, but she didn't see her at all.

As she took her shoes off she decided to take a nap before her next class.

She yawned throughout her classes, taking small 10 second naps between her blinks.