𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲!

Start from the beginning

hey god, it's me again. . .please. . .

end this.

seriously though, if he doesn't wanna be here, then why'd he agree in the first place?

finally, the time ended and now you get to let your inner theater kid shine.

[y/n and todoroki acting sessions!]

"ready! go!"

[. . .]

"wow" kirishima remarks, not knowing what else to say,

he eventually finds his words, "you two are surprisingly good actors"

"yeah! especially after that really awkward first ten minutes" invisible girl—now known to you as toru adds,"do we even need more practice?"

iida appears to be in thought, "well, we still have this area for a few more hours—and practice is always good so i say yes! though, it would be safe to launch the next phase of the plan as early as tomorrow"

you sigh, to think all this is really happening. . .
japan's top heroes are helping you with your love life. . .

you don't know whether to be elated or saddened.

[. . .]

"alright, are you ready?" mina asked—though you could barely hear her over your own beating heart,

you swallow the lump in your throat, only nodding as you got closer to your place of work.

"good luck! and remember, the plan is only as good is your confidence in it—you've got this, okay!?"

you can't help but smile as she squeezes your hand; you nod, "okay!"

"good!"

she lets go of you, waving goodbye as you walked into the café

so here's the plan: you'd go inside and pretend it was a normal day while mina—who called momo over for a cup of coffee also pretends to not know that you work here.

then, at some point, todoroki will walk in and act like this is the first time you've met each other and that you hit it off quite well; if momo isn't bothered by this you take it a step further: he/you will ask you/him out.

theres a lot to go wrong here.

[-🎀-]

"good morning! mina-san!"
"good morning yaomomo! you're quite bouncy this morning!"

the woman giggles, "this is (y/n)-san's workplace! i'm happy i'll get to see her today"

mina blinks, "really? i hope she's working today, then"

momo frowns, "me as well"

[-🎀-]

"good morning, (y/n)-san!" momo comes bouncing into the café, happier than you've ever seen her