Locked

It was the day after Ally's birthday. She finished her the first two tests yesterday as well as he friends, Normani, Lauren, Camila and Dinah, together they formed Fifth Harmony. The only test left was watching the five of them with a placement together in other words, the hardest test. The girls loaded up into Ally's car and buckled there seat belts. The drive wasn't far to the nearest placement centre. It was the same one as Y/N was living in. Ally was hoping that she would meet Y/N and maybe even get paired with her. Ally heard stories about some of the kids she went to school with being sent to jail and not being placed. If they don't get placed within 6 months they're sent to a prison that goes to extreme measures to correct the behaviour that makes them unmatchable. Ally had never heard of a case that didn't get corrected after one of these centres.

They pulled into the parking lot and went into the facility. It was mostly a pale green, in school tours they said that it was supposed to keep the placements calm. Ally walked up to the receptionist and said "hello I'm Ally Hernandez with the group Fifth Harmony here for my test". The respect ion said "a room is ready for you on the third floor room 17". Ally thanked her and went into the elevator (no they didn't do anything in it). She found room 17 and walked in. There was a clear one way window in the far wall and a table with chairs in front of the window. The girls sat in the chairs and a man walked in.

He sat down and explained "in that room there is the most likely placement for you, we will be watching you all from in here". The five girls walked into the rom and the door locked behind them. Inside a girl was reading a book. She was the blonde from the website. Normani asked "hello, what's your name". The girl responded "Sarah". Dinah said "nice name, I'm Dinah". One by one each girl introduced themselves. The meeting lasted about a half an hour. The topics were basic and the conversation as boring. Sarah was polite and pleasant the entire time.

The door was unlocked and a man came in. The five girls went back into the first room while Sarah was escorted back to her room. The girls sat in the chairs and Dinah asked "so do we pass". The man said "yes you do, all of you. You're going to be taken to meet the three matches we have for you. After you meet them we will decide which one you will take. Two of the girls, Sarah and another on have families pending them but the third is in a different boat. If she doesn't get a placement she'll be sent to a correctional facility". Th girls were escorted to the second girls room.

The red head, Jennifer was very similar to the girls, outgoing, loud ad fun but she was very sneaky and she even tried to swipe Dinah's purse. Of course the master prankster caught her ore she could open it but if she were to try any of the other girls she would've gotten away with it. She was more fun then Sarah but her poor self control and stealing habits could get them into trouble especially if they were with fans or paparazzi because people are always looking to blame trouble on other people.

There third meting was with Y/N. We went into her room. It was much more plain then Jennifer's. She didn't have any posters or even any fun sheets. Her bed was unmade with gray sheets and blankets. She was dressed in a grey hoodie and black jeans. She sat politely the entire meeting, only asking question we asked first and only talking when spoken to. She seemed to be a scared nervous kid.

After the final meeting the girls were taken back to the office and it was decided that unless the family decided to take Sarah in they wold take her. Ally was sad but knew that it would be for the better. If no could handle Y/N in 6 months of her being there then there was nothing convincing Ally that they could do any better. The family was coming the next da to decide if Sarah would fit in there family and then the girls would have there meeting after. The 5 girls went home thinking about what the next day would bring but Ally's mind was stuck on the plain roomed, gloomy girl that was going to be sent back to prison in 5 days if she wasn't given a placement.