Chapter 11: Rise up to Any Challenge

Start from the beginning

Ardi: (Please forgive me, sister. I'm so sorry I let this happen to you. It should have been me. For all the promisingnive made for helping people, they've all been empty words.)

The girl got up for the ground and wiped her tears away before a fire lit in her eyes.

Ardi: (For you, and everyone, I'm going to be stronger, and give my words meaning. I'll keep my promises and be strong enough to protect everyone!)

She turned to Ryuu.

Ardi: Lion, thank you.

Ryuu: Ardi?

Ardi: Could you meet me back at your place, I need to talk to Master Ganesha about something.

Ryuu: I-If that's what you want...

She gave her friend a small smile before leaving. Soon, Alise and the others left as well.

With Ardi...

She had to look around for a bit, but eventually found her god helping with the clean up. She went to him and asked for a private conversation, which he agreed to. They found somewhere out of the way and Ardi gave her request.

Ardi: Can you unseal my falna, so I can transfer familias?

Ganesha: I can, but where is this coming from?

Ardi: I... I want to switch to the Astraea familia. I know I can grow even stronger with my friends there.

Ganesha: Are you absolutely sure about this? I hope your sister's death hasn't forced you to make rash decisions.

Ardi: Maybe it has, but this something I have to do for her, and for everyone else.

The elephant god looked at his child and saw no doubt in her eyes. She was fully committed to her choice and he would respect that.

Ganesha: I see, then I will agree to this.

Ardi: Thank you.

They did the necessary ritual to remove the seal, allowing her to transfer without any trouble.

Ardi: Thank you for everything, Master Ganesha.

Ganesha: I am Ganesha!

She chuckled before the two parted ways. The girl made her way to Stardust Garden where Ryuu had been waiting for her. She let her friend in and they sat in the living room with Astraea there. Zeus and Hera were able to listen in, but they wouldn't step in to their business, Astraea was fully capable of managing her familia. Ardi had known about them for a while, but the to former legends still make her feel uneasy there.

Ryuu: So, we're here.

Ardi: Right.

She turned to Astraea.

Ardi: I'll be blunt, I'd like to join your familia, Lady Astraea.

The girls were shocked to hear this, they didn't think she'd leave Ganesha, but Shakti's death had an effect on her.

Astraea: Why the sudden decision?

Ardi: I know I can become stronger with you. I also want to prove my on justice with everyone here. My sister's death won't be in vain and I need to make sure of that. That's why I'm here now.

Astraea: I see.

The goddess thought on the girl's words and saw that she was dead set on her decision. Additionally, she was told of Shakti's death and knowing her relationship with Ryuu and everyone, they could help her move on and achieve her goals. She essentially had no reason to deny her.