Hi! We met again?

Start from the beginning

I can't hold it in anymore. The tears just fall onto my cheek. It is like a dream to me. "You all are so sweet. Thank you so much. I feel so... I can't even express how I feel. Thank you", you said while your tears are falling down.
"Let's go to the waiting room.", I said and walked toward the waiting room cuz I don't want to be a disturbance to the other idols and artists at the backstage. And, also I don't want other to ses me crying. I wiped my tears quickly to hide from people seeing that I'm crying.

>>> Junhoe's POV>>>
"Is that...?", I whispered when I saw Y/N until someone interupt me.
"Is that the girl who has a fight with Chanwoo?", Yunhyeong said.
"Where?", Chanwoo asked while looking at the direction where Yunhyeong pointed.
"She's also an artist?", Bobby said with a surprise.
"I think that she's a new artist from H1gher. I saw it somewhere. And, her song is also nice though", Donghyuk said.

I keep quiet listening to what the members are saying. We're at the backstage preparing for our comeback stage until we saw a familiar face. Y/N and the dancers are far away from us but we can see them. Then, I saw them going back to their waiting room.
"What if she said she have a bad blood with you, Chanwoo?", Jinhwan asked.
"It's... I...  She won't", Chanwoo replied with a hesitation.
"Why do you have to have a fight at that day?", manager scolded him again and continued, "but she won't say it. I guess...She is a nice person and we already apologized to her"

"Stand by", the staff announced.
We prepared ourselves to go on stage. Until I went to the stage, Jinhwan came near me.
"Are you okay? You look like you're deep in the thought. Is that because of Jung In.?", he whispered to me.
I winced at hearing her name. I didn't say anything and went straight to the stage.

>>> Back to Y/N >>>
At the waiting room
"Don't cry. You did great, Y/N.Finally, our Y/N is debuted.", Eunji unnie said while give me a water bottle.
"It's okay. Just cry if you want to. You must be so overwhelmed and your live is soooo good",Sik K said try to life up my mood.
Now, I was sitting on a couch and the tears are no longer on my cheek cuz I wipe it. But, I'm still feeling surreal and want to cry.Then, I try to smile as bright as I can to let the other know I'm okay.
"I guess I'm just too happy that I'm finally debuted", I said. I try to show the others that I'm okay. I don't like people seeing me cry.

Then, for the next minutes, my manager show me the gifts from the H1gher music and Sik K tells me how the other members from H1gher are congratulating to me. So many laughers...
I looked at Sik K who is sitting beside me and said, "Thank you. Thank you for coming here today. I mean it. You help me with my stage fright".
"YOU overcome the stage fright yourself. I just showed the way. You did it all on yourself.", he gave me a smile.

After a few minutes passed, I left the waiting room to leave the music station. My manager still haven't left the waiting room cuz she was talking with other staffs and also SiK K went to other waiting rooms to greet his friends( the other artists)
I walked outside of the room until I bumped into someone's back.
Is that a deja vu.?Here it is. Me bumping into people again.
I always have that kind of habit. I often bumped into people cuz I'm always lost in the thoughts while I'm walking.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and looked at the person.
I didn't expect to see him.
"It's you,"he said.
"Oh" is only sound that left my mouth.I don't know what to say cuz I don't know him personally but it's also not like I don't know him AT ALL. I just don't know what to say.
"Hi..." I greet him awkwardly.
"Hi, we met again," Koo Junhoe said.
Yes, it's Junhoe. The man in front of me is Junhoe.
"Umm...so I guess you debuted as an artist", he said while one of his hand touching the back of his neck. He's also as awkward as I am.
"Y-yes... And, also I know that iKON's making a comeback. The new song is really great. I really like it, sun--sunbaenim?", I stuttered at the last word.
I'm an iKONic. So, of course. I know that they made a comeback. But, I don't know that they will perform here today cuz I'm too busy feeling stressed out about my first live performance.

I'm still new to the showbiz. Should I call him sunbaenim or not? Does it sound too awkward? Why am I so awkward? I don't know what to say anymore.
Here I am again having that arguement with myself on my mind.
"Thanks and Hey...! You're doing that again!", he said, snapping me out of my thought.
"doing that?", I asked not knowing what he meant.
"I mean...losing in your own thought. I guess you did it more often", he said.

One strange thing is that he acts like we know each other but in fact, I've seen him only for once before. But, I've been an iKONics since the early days. So, I kinda felt like I know him as an idol Junhoe but I don't know him personally well. But, it's been only two times since I've seen him and he said about me like he knows me well. But, what he said about me is true though. I often lost in my own thoughts..Sometimes, I can't even hear the person beside me.

"You're doing that again", he said.
"I'm sorry", i said feeling a bit embarassed.
"Congrats on your debut", he continued.
"Thank you.", I replied.
Both of us are just awkwardly standing there until someone broke the silence.
"Y/N!", Sik K called me from behind. I turned around to see him. He bowed a little bit towards to Junhoe and Junhoe also did the same. Sik K just looked at me and then back to Junhoe.
"It was nice talking to you. Gotta go now", Junhoe told me and then looked at Sik K and they greeted briefly.
Then, he walked away. Sik K and I was left. We're waiting for my manager. And, Sik K broke the silence.
"You know with the idol?"
"I...kinda", I replied not answering further cuz even I myself is not sure if I know Junhoe or not.
He didn't ask me anymore cuz Eunji unnie just interrupted us and told me to go to the parking lot.
"Actually, there's a party afterwards.", Sik K said.
"Yeah... I saw it on group chat", I said.
"Then, come to there at 9. And, I'm gonna go now", he replied.
"To where?", I said without knowing.
"I also have things to do", he chuckled and continued "Miss me already".

He's right. He's already an artist himself. He might have some works to do it. Why would I ask such a dumb question?I felt embarrassed.
"I'm sorry. You must have places to go. Thank you so much for coming here and helping me with everything. Thank you. I appreciate it", I said while feeling sorry and also grateful to him.
"Stop saying Thank You again & again.", he said while laughing a bit.
"See you later. Bye" "Bye"
We said goodbye to each other.
He already left and Eunji Unnie nudged me from beside. "Miss him already", she said slyly.
"What...! no", I said a bit too loud. Why is everyone teasing me like that?
Then, we walked toward our car.

—————————————————————————
Another update
I hope everyone enjoy the story.