" what's wrong??? You know her???" Lisa ask with a frowned.

" not really " Jisoo spoke uncertainly.

" base on the way you describe her, I don't think that the honest answer " nayeon narrow her eyes.

" well!!! We bumped onto each other this morning at the ice cream shop which is why you saw my hoodie is full of ice cream this morning and..." Jisoo glance to the bag beside her.

" We met again this morning before class and she gave me this as an apologies " Jisoo bite her lip.

" Heol!!!!! You met and talk with the great Kim Jennie????" Lisa cover her mouth.

" I never heard her name until this morning. What's so great about her to make you look so shocked like this???"

" Jisoo, you better stop living under the rock. She literally the most popular girl in this school after irene, she's in art department and a favorite of all professor. She always came first in her class" nayeon explain.

" well!!! How could I know about the art student while I was in History major" Jisoo scratch her head.

" So she is the reason that you smile this whole day???" Chaeyoung tease.

Jisoo cheeks starting to turn slightly red when she got caught like this.

" Nooooo" Jisoo shout making everyone look at them.

" No need to shout bitch" Lisa push Jisoo shoulder.

" So Jisoo, you still not going to the party this weekend???" Seulgi ask smirking.

Jisoo clear her throat " yeah..."

She wanted to go so bad knowing that jennie will be there too but she couldn't let her friends tease her about that all days because the change of the answer. She has to wait until that day.

" I will let you think about that again. Tell me on that day and I will pick you up" seulgi wink as if she read jisoo's mind.

Jisoo nods secretly smile to herself.

———

" Why are you so late huh???" Irene whisper to her friend.

" Had some business to do" Jennie spoke.

" what business???" Irene give her a side look.

" you know Jisoo????" Jennie turn to face the older girl.

" yeahhhh everyone know her. your one and only crush"

" she's not my crush joohyun"

" Excuse me??? She's not??? You can ask whoever close to you. You are so whipped for her even she doesn't know about your exist"

" well!!! She knew now" Jennie shrugged.

" what do you mean???" Joy who has been eavesdropping a whole time finally join a conversation.

" I bumped onto her two time this morning " Jennie smile.

" DAEKBAK " yeri shout.

" what are you guys doing at the back???!" The professor give them a death glance.

" you want a detention again???" He asked.

" Nooooo" all of them shout in unions.

" then behave!!!" He warned.

" you better give me an explanation after class" irene whisper.

———

" that's very bold of you to buy her a hoodie on the first encounter Jen" joy sneer.