SSS-Level : Before the sun comes up (pt. 3)

Start from the beginning

There were the Seomyeon shelter's people standing behind Lee Soo Hyuk.

There were also the representatives from around the country who had agreed to participate in this battle.

Cale looked down toward them and caressed the tiger's mane.

The Dark Tiger slowly looked forward again.

Cale could feel the nervousness and excitement in the people behind him as he closed his eyes.

'It starts now.'

He would change one more thing just as he had already done.

'I will completely change their future.'

Cale opened his eyes again.

The ruined city was in front of him. However, he could clearly see the path he needed to take.

He opened his mouth to speak.

"Everybody, to your positions."

Numerous people quickly started to move out of the Seomyeon shelter and toward their respective positions for the operation.

Lee Seung Won started to use his 'Recording' ability.

"It is currently 12 pm on November 6th. We are currently stationed on the third floor of Moonlight Hotel located directly across from Gwangalli beach."

Lee Seung Won was currently standing inside
this hotel that was originally over 10-stories high but only about four stories of it now remained.

Shaaaaaaaaaaa-

They could feel the ocean breeze.

"The area around Gwangalli beach is covered in a thick fog, making it difficult to see anything."

The fog made it impossible to tell where that breeze was coming from.

"Forget the Gwangan Bridge, we are unable to even see the sand on the beach."

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Lee Seung Won's heart was beating wildly from nervousness.

The fog had suddenly pushed in from the horizon at midnight.

That fog covered a part of Gwangalli and the entire Busan area according to their reports.

It was as if it was announcing the arrival of the enemy king.

That was why Lee Seung Won was anxious as he stood here without being able to see much.

He felt his lips drying out as he started to speak again.

"We are currently waiting for the first unranked monster, the Electric Eel."

He was scared.

His ability would not let him defeat a Grade 3 monster let alone a Grade 1 monster. But he was in the vanguard in the fight against this unranked monster.

+

"Have some faith, young man."

Cage felt odd to say that, but really, there's nothing else she could say as she already both prayed and threatened the God of Death if ever he's trying to be funny and do some shit that would change the result Cale wishes to achieve.

After all, she had no trouble believing that Cale would made it.

It was the gods that she's more wary about.