Chapter 1

Jentzen pov:
This is a new neighborhood I moved into and unpacking and finishing up I went outside to explore until I saw a girl. She walked up to me and introduced herself her name was Piper we talked for a couple of minutes than her boyfriend Gavin walked up sitting in front of her showing that they are dating but I just did "💅" literally tho. He said oh sorry than walked away. That was weird... I said than I went home And feel alsleep for a school.

——————————-
THE NEXT DAY —
—————————-

Jentzen pov-
I wake up to my mom calling me I rush out of bed and put on my clothes just to know that it's 5:00 am and school starts a 7 I just ran upstairs and watch a movie for the past 2 hours

LATER

I walked into school than I saw Piper I walked up to her and she showed me around the school. I put my stuff in my locker and went to my first period.

MATH CLASS-
The Teacher Called Roll
Lev: Here
Nick:Here
Gavin:Here
Piper:Here
Emily:Absent
Claire:Absent
Ayden:Here
Ellie:Absent
Teacher: oh and welcome our newest and lasted student Jentzen. And you are here today ty very much. You may sit where ever you want.

I sat beside lev and piper than when lev tripped me walking down the walkway and landed on my face. I got up and sat down acting like nothing happen.

Later finishing work I walk out the door after the bell rung I started to get flooded with people so I walked into a random classroom with no one in there so I hid behind a table and got on my phone to text my mom. Later after I hear some walk in and kissing sounds I peeked behind the table and see lev and his bf nick getting at it. I almost screamed when I saw it and continued you cover my mouth and hiding the bell rung again making me late to my second class they stayed in there for a while 10 minutes I sat there tortured bout to crying for what I saw and heard after they left I burst out screaming but the door was not all the way closed yet so the heard me lev came walking in looking all under the tables I was cover my mouth still he got to the table I was at and he picked me up and threw me across the room making my cry "aww the little baby crying" he said he continued to kick me repeatedly until the next bell rung for the next class. I sat there lifeless in pain crying. He walked out and went on i sat there for 2 minutes making my way up walking to my next class the hallways was clear because everyone was in there classes. I got in my next class and I saw lev again siting behind a empty desk.