Oneshot-3

1978

It was a cold January evening. You had just got off the phone with Nigel about asking if it'll be alright if you stopped by. Nigel and a couple of his friends were really into this idea of creating a band. They had found a lead singer already.

You got out of your car and shut the door. You slowly walked up the driveway, so you wouldn't slip on the icy concrete. You knocked on the wooden door to only then see an exquisite face waiting on the inside. You smiled, then he smiled, "Come right on in, Y/n!" Nigel said to you as he held the door open wide. You walked in and inhaled the warm air that was inside. The fireplace was lit and you could smell dinner almost about done. He led you upstairs to his room.

His room was small, and there was a lot of music equipment scattered all over the floor.

"Excuse the mess, Nick had just helped me with some ideas for our songs." He told you as he sat down. You took a seat on the ground next to him, "That's alright!"

He leaned forward, and the bridge of his glasses slipped down a bit. He hurried and pushed them back. He smiled sheepishly. You couldn't help but giggle. He was just so cute and pure. His lips curved upwards as he neatly fixed up the papers. You admired every part of his perfect features.

***

A few hours went by on Nigel blabbing about how the music is going. He even showed you some songs he has down on his bass guitar. You were stretched out on the floor listening to every word that escaped his mouth. He stopped what he was doing, and stared down at you, saying, "Are you listening or should I shut up?" You sat up, "I've been listening. No need to stop..." You replied then whispering to yourself, "Don't stop." He smiled and continued talking.

"Nigel!" The sound of Mrs. Taylor's voice called from downstairs. He then excused himself to see what she was hollering for. You waited patiently for him to return.

"We're now having dinner. Would you like to join us?" Nigel asked you sweetly. You smiled, "Yeah, I'd love to!"

***

You thanked his parents for the meal. Nigel helped put your coat on as you were now leaving. He opened the door for you and walked you out. He closed the door behind him, "Thanks for letting me spend time with you." You said to him. He smiled blissfully. His dark bangs were covering his eyes completely. "Here, lemme..." You went to move his bangs. As you did so, you both locked eyes. His dark chocolate eyes, softly staring into your eyes. He briefly looked down at your lips, then your eyes again. He awkwardly started to lean in, but stopped. You knew he must've been nervous. You pecked his lips to boost his confidence. You hoped that worked, cause you really wanted him to kiss you. He cupped your cheeks gently and placed his lips on yours.

His lips were soft, but sightly cold from the climate as you two stood outside. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Your heart fluttered. You've never felt more happier in your life. He moved his hands down to your lower back and pulled you closer, trying not to break the kiss. You then placed your hands on his face. You parted your lips, to see if maybe he'd slip his tongue in. He did so.

You thought to yourself: Boy, is he great at this or what? You giggled at your thoughts. He pulled away shortly. His eyes danced with delight. He grinned brightly. You put your hands in the pockets of your coat, "I better get going now." You told him. He nodded and watched you leave. He waited till your was not visible anymore, then heading back inside.