Chapter 23

The limited random items box.

According to the setting of Ways of Survival, this was a coin item that was sold as a limited edition in a past 'scenario.'

[Ah, no, why is this thing here?]

The alarmed Biryu shouted belatedly.

[I-I-It was banned immediately after release!]

According to the original Ways of Survival, the setting of this item was quite complicated.

This coin item was released long before the 8612 Planetary scenarios began. It was a product that was forced to be banned by the Star Stream Administration Bureau.

If sub items were put it, it would 'unconditionally' spit out a top item. This would have a tremendous impact on the balance of the scenarios. In addition, the price of one item box was a huge one million coins.

The constellations were angry at this ridiculous billing policy and the stupid dokkaebi who invented this item was fired from the Administration Bureau.

[C-Constellations. It is like this... I don't know why it is here...H-Hihihit! Broadcast end!]

[#BI-7623 channel has temporarily closed.]

The delirious sounding Biryu closed the channel and the voices of the constellations disappeared. I regretted not being able to see the reactions of the constellations but it couldn't be helped.

Ae-Ri smirked. No way I'll give up a grade item to her. She's too rich!

Dudududu.

I looked down at the vibrating box. The random draw was about to start in earnest.

[A sword type item will be awarded for putting in the same type of items!]

[The random draw has started!]

The limited edition random item box randomly spat out items of a higher rank related to the item you put in. There was a chance for anything from a C grade to a SSS grade item to come out. In the end, it was all up to chance.

[The offered items are related to a certain constellation!]

[The probability that an item associated with this constellation will appear is greatly increased.]

...Eh?

It was an unexpected message. But it didn't seem to be a disadvantage for me. Both my hands were sweating. I hadn't been so nervous when I bought a random chance item in an online game. Please let it be an A rating.

[A top rated item has appeared!]

[The number of available random item boxes is 0.]

The box soon stopped trembling and the faint light subsided. I looked around at Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung, whose eyes were shining. Ae-Ri looked like she was going to snatch it but couldn't.

"Shall we open it?"

"Yes!"

We opened the box.

"W-Wow!"

Lee Gilyoung was so surprised that he screamed. By the way, it really was amazing. A luxurious silver guard and a white blade...the shape was somewhat similar to Broken Faith?

I immediately checked the item information.

+

[Item Information]

Name: Unbroken Faith

Rating: Star Relic

Description: In the past, it was the sword of the hero 'Kaizenix', who led the Grusiad during the Great Demon Age. The great ether dominance of Kaizenix allowed him to create a 'Blade of Faith' that contained fire, darkness and divine power respectively.